The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got to spend time in the kitchen today making 2 things I've been craving! A chicken/pasta dish from my hometown and an apple crisp! The pasta dish was amazing! My 7 year old told me how good it came out more than once! I haven't gotten to the crisp yet. I'm too full and it's still too hot. I also made DS a pear crisp since he can't eat apples. I haven't really had time/motivation to cook lately. So this feels REALLY good!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up early and I'm on my way to town to meet some friends. No better way to break the silence than with music; this morning "The Boss" is keeping me company. I would like to share one of his songs that I discovered when I was a student (a long time ago). It always gives me goosebumps, especially the second part (from 4.58). Thank you Bruce, for this great music and for touching the hearts :redheartpump::redheartpump: of people all over the planet.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Great night last night. Met up with my dad and his gf and we all went to a small hole in the wall in a country store-food was fabulous and cheap! They also had a bakery and we got cookies to take home. Jon and I had baked stuffed haddock with crabmeat filling and it was so delish. We will be going back. Nice country roads too with some leaves still on the trees. Good night.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's a dark and gloomy day with thunder roaring in the background BUT I have an incredibly cute, furry cat cuddled up on my lap with me. I can't think of a better way to spend a dismal day than with the company of Carleton. :lovecat4:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went for a run after work this evening. When I got back there was a deer near my house. It's not the best picture because the light was almost gone, but I was happy to get a halfway decent shot of her.

View attachment 203488
Norachan Norachan - That's actually much better than simply, "decent," and especially considering the fading light. I saw this little fellow this morning, and even in broad daylight, you still have to squint - and use your imagination a bit - to see that it's a Pygmy Hippo Red Squirrel. They're relatively shy as a general rule, but as Winter draws closer, I get to seem them now and again, and they always make me smile.

redsquirrel.jpg

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy and grateful that my Lucy's surgery went well, and she seems to be on the right road to recovery after a long week. Also, today the e-collar doesn't seem to even be bothering her as much as it used to. I'm looking forward to a day off, where I can cuddle and snuggle her, :kneading:and cook some warm soup in the crock pot!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend and I got out early this morning to shop. There were two churches having bazaars and the Woman's Club had a Christmas craft sale. The women at one of these churches get together in the summer and do canning in the church kitchen. I bought 12 jars (a case) of pickles and a case of pickled beets there. I do it every year. We took in the local thrift stores too. I found a beautiful purple Life is Good shirt, a Christmas shirt and jacket. Bring on the holidays. I am ready.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I am very happy because I've just had a long chat with my niece who lives in France. We hadn't been in direct contact that much in recent years so it is just lovely to hear how she is and what she is doing. I am also extremely happy that I am not having to pay a small fortune to talk to her on a crackly landline. Three cheers for advances in communication technology!

211685.gif

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I took Mishka out on harness yesterday, and while we were wandering, she led me into the most gorgeous little alleyway, surrounded by ivy and trees with leaves turning colors. We spent a half-hour there while she gave the whole place a thorough sniffing-over. I love exploring the neighborhood with Mishka! And then I had dinner at a lovely little Moroccan place with some friends. A wonderful Friday afternoon/evening.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I got tickets to HAMILTON!!!!! :agree::agree::banana1::banana1::dance:I can hardly contain myself. So excited. NOT on Broadway, but Broadway Across America. That's quite alright with me, I only have to drive a few miles, rather than across the country.

nahui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I was having an awful day. Feeling tired and sick, so I went to take a nap. When I woke up, both of my cats where laying on top of me purring away and both of my dogs where sleeping right next to me. Great to wake up and see those beautiful faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.