The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh Norachan Norachan that sounds like a dream! Oh wait, that is what I come home from work to! How wonderful! Until your leg falls asleep and you want to move it lol.
I had ten of them on the bed last night. Some of those cats are big too, it's like having a sumo wrestler lying across your legs when they all get together like that.

:lol:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had ten of them on the bed last night. Some of those cats are big too, it's like having a sumo wrestler lying across your legs when they all get together like that.

Ten kitties, Norachan Norachan !?! ... :bluecat::kitty::silver::gingercat2::redcat::bigeyes::vancat::winkcat::sleepycat::whiskers:... that must be a cosy bed...
I have only one kitty on the bed. I gave her a brand new catnip toy and she went totally nuts. I love to see her in high spirits.

IMG_5225.JPG

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning...and incase I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!
Alas, even with 2 cats now, neither sleep in our bed when we are in it. Come home every day and Capt Jack is cozied up in the covers. Major Tom is still in the safe room overnight and my daughter said he sleeps on her chest.
She is absolutely loving it!
@Alejandra Rico congrats! Shane Kent Shane Kent is right on. Starts you on the path of something wonderful.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That sounds like heaven to me. :cloud9:

Lilith has been sleeping with me a lot lately. She likes to snuggle up right by my side. My cuddly little sweetheart. :heartshape:

Sophie likes to join us in the middle of the night sometimes. I will wake up to find her at the top of my pillow purring away. :purr:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
@PushPurrCatPaws My parents had a cat that was absolutely nuts about coffee. There was no way you could enjoy a cup without guarding it with your life or using a cup with a lid.

Mowgli got a Christmas present from his cat food supplier- an owl that hoots when you shake it, and 100% venison treats. He's got IBD and food allergies, and this company always sends treats that he can actually eat.
IMG_20171207_140538.jpg

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bit over 1 hour walking to get groceries, first it snowed, then it did rain, but thanks to modern technology in clothing, it was about the same if it would of been sunshine.

Still sweaty, but nothing like a raincoat, though.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday and the work Christmas party is tonight, I am going home early. Hoping to go to IKEA to get a couple of the cat couches that fold out to beds. I am looking forward to putting them in the front window as it is a floor to ceiling window from which the cats watch chipmunks, squirrels and birds.

Taz looking out the front window.
TazBackInFrontWindow.JPG

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I trimmed one nail of Ashton's last night!!!

After two failed attempts at burrito-wrapping her, some very angry growls, lots of frantic bites and a number of new scratches on my hands, I felt scared and dejected and gave up. Then she climbed back into my lap like nothing had happened and was busy licking her tail while kneading hard. I took the opportunity when she was kneading in the air and extending her nails and trimmed ONE! The vet couldn't even do them last week and sent me home with a sedative, and now I have hope that I may actually be able to trim her nails without sedating her or starting WW3.

I was so happy I almost framed that nail.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I am looking forward to a lazy day with Carleton, i.e. no work and no urgent errands. He is curled up in my lap with his tail wrapped around him and making the cutest little dream sounds. Honestly, what could be better? :cutecat:

karmacappa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My new cat had some old nail layers hanging off her claws when she got back from the shelter. I finally got in my Smartcat Ultimate Scratching post, and now all those layers were on the floor near the post. Hopefully this helps with her tendency to put claws out.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We finally have a good shot of our pound puppy, Lakota. mama africa mama africa
You can't tell from the photo how ungainly he is in "person". He's all legs and paws. This morning he tried to lie on my lap after his walk and couldn't understand why he didn't fit. :flail:

View attachment 209060
Lakota looks so sweet, jcat jcat and I like in particular his soft brown eyes. Can you not allow him - just ones, plea-ease - to lay on your lap ? Just to make him happy ? I'm convinced that it will be a pawsitive experience.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Lakota looks so sweet, jcat jcat and I like in particular his soft brown eyes. Can you not allow him - just ones, plea-ease - to lay on your lap ? Just to make him happy ? I'm convinced that it will be a pawsitive experience.
It's so funny when huge dogs think they're lap dogs. My sister used to have a humongous Great Dane that would sit on her lap and put his head on her shoulder.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@tinydestroyer -- have you looked at hauspanther.com for cat trees? I think you'd be guaranteed to find something that meets all of the criteria there. There are a lot of links to all kinds of trees of every style imaginable.
K karmacappa -- we're on our second one of those. They are THE BEST we've found for actual cat enjoyment and real serious clawing.
Friday -- my favorite day. There is some containment on each of the major fires, for which I am so grateful. We continue to be safe and thankful for that.
IMG_0219.JPG

Here's a happy boy lounging on his perch enjoying his window on the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.