The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Max's Human Max's Human It's my pleasure to help them as I find they make already amazing kitties that much better! They hop around and just are a joy to watch. Bob is one as well and he even gets to go places with me as he sits in the buggy at the places he is allowed! She's more testy but that rarely meow and are just incredible! Every one should have a diaper kitty!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any cake or all the ingredients to bake one. So no cake for me right now. But I'm gonna keep gorging myself on other random junk food - with my doctor's blessing. How often does that happen? She wants me to gain more weight so i have no restrictions.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really enjoying all these great posts and pix. HAPPY PURRthday, TOBY! :bday::party::party2::party3::bunnydance::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::gift::fish::purplebutterfly::reddragonfly: *May you enjoy all of these: fish, butterly, and bug! Plus some delectable gushyfudz*

Another day is almost over. There are two NEW fires, but still, we are grateful to be safe, and *PRAYERS* continue for all of them to be knocked down with no more losses. It's been a beautiful day otherwise and while I'm reminded how we all live on the razor's edge, while and when we are safe, we have much to be thankful for. :fallsmiley:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a constant battle in our house -- my DH is addicted to morning coffee, our cat Milly flips out in happiness over the smell of coffee --rolls in it like it's catnip and tries to drink it--, and it's all we can do to keep her from finding ways to lap up the toxic liquid.

My good news for today is that we managed yet another day of keeping Milly away from coffee! Even if my husband uses a covered thermos cup, she finds a way to knock even that over while he's out of the room, so she can make a go at the dribble of caffeine. Agh! But today I successfully distracted her with her plastic toy baseball, and she is safe for the day once again.
:yess: :thud:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a constant battle in our house -- my DH is addicted to morning coffee, our cat Milly flips out in happiness over the smell of coffee --rolls in it like it's catnip and tries to drink it--, and it's all we can do to keep her from finding ways to lap up the toxic liquid.

My good news for today is that we managed yet another day of keeping Milly away from coffee! Even if my husband uses a covered thermos cup, she finds a way to knock even that over while he's out of the room, so she can make a go at the dribble of caffeine. Agh! But today I successfully distracted her with her plastic toy baseball, and she is safe for the day once again.
:yess: :thud:
That's pretty weird, but no weirder than what some of the furmily here have expressed an obsessive interest in. ANTS. They love to roll wherever there is, or has been, an ANT. My ex told me it was the formic acid ants give off that they liked. *Go figure* :runaround:This is a positive post because: we don't get ants in the house here. That's fine by me. As for cats, they have catnip and silvervine to roll in. :dizzycat:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I’m excited to see that we’re over 1,000 posts! Let’s see if we can reach 2,000! I love how TCS members have contributed so much pawsitivity to this thread, which will all go to help kitties! :jive:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ordering our first cat tree today, after hours of research. We are resolved in the fact that there aren't really any nice-looking pre-made cat trees out there, but this will be a good stopgap measure until we can DIY something for the kitties. We got an enormous one with lots of features, (very inexpensively, I might add,) so hopefully we can figure out their favorite aspects and replicate them in our own design. Yay for cat presents!

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bob got to go to my mom's tonight and he had some fun and got to be a spoiled brat. He ate so much he did get sick as we pulled in the driveway... He's all better now though. My mom sent a tunnel toy and they are all having a blast in it now! Moo pounced on top as she couldn' figure out how to get in lol it collapsed and hilarious bcz she walks away like nobody saw that!

Status
Not open for further replies.