The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning from Lilith! She came in to snuggle with me last night. She usually hates it when I put the phone out to take a picture but she decided to actually pose this time. She's wearing her pink princess bandanna. It's hard to see but it has a crown made of rhinestones on it.

unnamed (1).jpg

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa , you do run into the most amazing birds!

Kat0121 Kat0121 , Speedy and R raysmyheart wish pretty Lileth a very Good morning, too!

It is crisp and windy here in Massachusetts, but a large amount of rain from yesterday seems to have been all taken back by the wind and the ground is positively dry today. The rain will provide our plants with the moisture they require.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hello again everyone!
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer I've been thinking about you :hellocomputer:I wanted to let you and all the members/readers/lurkers know that the people with that darling husky dog two doors down from me got her a smaller doggie buddy (sort of a bichon mix, I guess), and the two of them are still having the run of the entire backyard as opposed to when the husky was just being penned up before this. I am SO grateful to the person who explained to them that they needed to provide her with more space!! It is great fun to watch them goof around, play and romp. :heartshape:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Today's pawsitive photos feature the decor of my cousins' home in Patzcuaro. I just loved the tile work and the warmth of the place. For those of you tired of vacation photos, there's only one more day of them, and the last day is feline-based. :)
CIMG4314.JPG
CIMG4315.JPG
CIMG4316.JPG
CIMG4317.JPG
CIMG4376.JPG
CIMG4319.JPG
CIMG4321.JPG
CIMG4322.JPG
CIMG4323.JPG
CIMG4325.JPG
CIMG4373.JPG
CIMG4374.JPG
CIMG4427.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning from Lilith! She came in to snuggle with me last night. She usually hates it when I put the phone out to take a picture but she decided to actually pose this time. She's wearing her pink princess bandanna. It's hard to see but it has a crown made of rhinestones on it.

View attachment 227414

Ooooo - Lilith and Sophie are both so adorable - I really wish we'd see more of them around the Photos Forum!

Birds seem to follow me wherever I go; this morning - on the lawn across the street of our office building in Bruxelles - a pair of sleeping ducks. I hope they will look for another location to make a nest...

View attachment 227415 View attachment 227416
mama africa mama africa - What a nice surprise - ducks on the lawn, inside de Kleine Ring!

Waiting for the grey skies to pass here today, as the temperatures begin warming once more, one pair of Mute Swans made their first appearance of the year between the shoreline and my little island where, for the past eight years, three pair have nested and raised their broods.

swans.jpg

Mama Fox was seen this morning, moving her kits in Stealth Mode, from their den at the foot of the staircase down to the beach:

foxden.jpg

to deeper cover in the woods between the main path and the cliffside - perhaps to afford them better access to the free lunches provided by the Official Fox Feeder. It's impossible to say how large her litter is, but it appears that she has at least four hungry little mouths to feed.

The feeders this morning were loaded with Junkos - apparently having just arrived on a Junko junket. The chipmunks are awake now, dashing back and forth across the little path through the woods, and vying with turkeys for windfall acorns. No doubt there are more productive ways of spending one's afternoon, but I think none better overall.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mama Fox was seen this morning, moving her kits in Stealth Mode, from their den at the foot of the staircase down to the beach:

View attachment 227464

to deeper cover in the woods between the main path and the cliffside - perhaps to afford them better access to the free lunches provided by the Official Fox Feeder. It's impossible to say how large her litter is, but it appears that she has at least four hungry little mouths to feed.

That is great news, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ! I hope this will facilitate the Official Fox Feeder to take pictures of the little fox family.

After coming home from work, my pointed girl Missy felt the need to greet her dearest friend, Sussex girl.

IMG_8597.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're enjoying gorgeous weather - almost like summer, except in the early morning hours. Today I got my winter clothing stored away and the summer stuff out
I'm not a hot-weather fan, but I also go through the seasonal changes, mostly with the bedding, changing flannel sheets to cotton sateen and the duvet from winter colors to spring/summer colors. It kinda makes life more exciting and PAWSitive somehow.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I went to my garden today to water as the wind had been blowing yesterday and dried out everything. When I got there I saw a bunny just sitting there in the sun, I had not seen any bunnies there before.
041718 001.JPG

I got out of my car and the bunny hopped a little farther down the walkway where I took the second pic.
041718 002.JPG

Bunny eyed me calmly but once I started toward it hopped down a cross-walkway and disappeared. I hope the fence is tall enough for bunny not to climb over and eat everything, with all the gravel in the walkways I don't think it will burrow under the fence.
Later I had to go to Target and saw this pretty blooming tree in the parking lot, no idea what it is called but the blossoms are really pretty.
041718 015.JPG
041718 016.JPG

Too pretty not to share.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa thanks for sharing all the wonderful bird pics! I especially love Missy with her buddy, Sussex girl.

In honor of Furballsmom Furballsmom good news about her neighbor's husky, I'll share my own buddy pic. I'm so happy that your neighbor pup has a friend, and the space to play and run! Here's Mondo with my neighbor's cows saying hi on his rainy morning walk:

IMG_6722.JPG

He makes all kinds of friends on our walks now that we live in a more rural area. And what, after all, could be more PAWSITIVE than all the animal buddies on this thread?!??

Fox pictures. Baby fox pictures, is what. 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Kat0121 Kat0121 Lilith is a princess in her own right - she looks absolutely stunning in her pink bandana with rhinestones and deserves a matching crown. :worship:

Tiny pawsitive here but such a welcome treat after four gloomy, frigid, snowcapped days, the sun came out today. :sunshine:

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well today I wasn’t feeling so great, and Sadie came and curled up with me for a nap. I love how she will snuggle with me when I don’t feel good. Then tonight we got snoth r kitten close up, and the cuteness was to much, still smiling from it! P.S. please let me know if I shouldn’t be posting these videos, it’s just, you know, kittens....

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
So many nice pictures on this thread! It's great seeing all the different signs of spring everywhere.

My positive is that today Lizzie, Freya and Henry Lee turn 5.

:celebrate:

I know, I know, I should post on the Birthday Thread too. Thing is so many of them have a birthday this year. I don't want to completely hijack that thread.

Here are a few pictures. Freya at 5 months and 5 years.

Freya1.jpg
Freya34.jpg

Henry Lee.
Henry7.jpg
Henry18.jpg

Lizzie. Lizzie fell out of a tree and fractured her hip so she was the first one I was able to catch and bring indoors. Her brother and sister soon followed.
Lizzie1.jpg

Freya and Lizzie.
LizzieFreya1.jpg

Happy Birthday! :party::party2::party3::jester::musicnote::dunce::dazzler:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - Happy fifth to Lizzie, Freya and Henry Lee.

I went to thrift stores and a flea market on the weekend looking for a slim black ceramic cat to go with the fluffy white ceramic cat I have already. Yet to find it but I got a few other cat pieces. I will post photos when I get a chance.

After what felt like a week of ice, snow, rain, freezing rain, repeated over and over, today is rather nice. Well, nice considering the past week. It is supposed to be a warm weekend, maybe Mother Nature will let me go to the cottage.

Have a nice day everyone :)

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
A really nice picture of Chamouti. He is so much bigger and fluffier than when I got him 1 1/2 years ago. Much more cuddly too. I wish I could share his cuddliness with all of you.
041618 001.JPG

On another note: I had sent a note to his previous mom a few weeks after he came to me letting her know that he had found a forever home (I got him from Petsmart). Yesterday I got a pretty card from her thanking me for taking him in and that she was sure that he knew that he knew he was loved. She also left her phone number, she lives just a few miles from here. Does her leaving her phone number mean she would like more contact with me and maybe visit him? When I had to re-home a cat 4 years ago I became good friends with the new mom and we visit back and forth although she lives in San Diego which is 75 miles away.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Sounds like she would like to come visit. Do you know why she had to surrender him?
Here are my final vacation pics. Some of you may be pawsitively overjoyed I'm finished sharing my pics, but I saved the best for last. My cousin (well, mostly his 12 year old daughter) has four cats; Harry is the alpha, 8 year old grey and white & pretty mellow. Tango is 5 years old & a bit of a goofball. They both traveled down to Mexico with the family. About 11 months ago, on my cousin's daughter's 12th birthday, she found two 8-week old
CIMG4326.JPG
CIMG4324.JPG
CIMG4332.JPG
CIMG4441.JPG
CIMG4328.JPG
CIMG4329.JPG
CIMG4331.JPG
CIMG4333.JPG
CIMG4335.JPG
CIMG4344.JPG
CIMG4346.JPG
CIMG4347.JPG
CIMG4348.JPG
CIMG4359.JPG
CIMG4362.JPG
CIMG4367.JPG
CIMG4375.JPG
CIMG4377.JPG
CIMG4429.JPG
CIMG4430.JPG
CIMG4431.JPG
CIMG4433.JPG
CIMG4435.JPG
CIMG4442.JPG
kittens on a pile of garbage as she was walking to school. She heard them mewling & begged her mom to go back and feed them after she was dropped off at school. It turned out to be her best birthday present ever. Esperanza is the tuxedo baby, Sura is calico (I think). E is the friendliest girl; I fell so in love with her. Sura is a real scaredy cat-she hardly ever comes out in the open. E really took to the suction cup window seat I brought them since my Luciano rejected the gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.