The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
We celebrated my mother's recent birthday today and my DS used chopsticks for the first time and did amazing! The weather is gorgeous too. Now how can it not be a pawsitive day with this face? Plus those paws. She's really become affectionate since moms older female passed a few months ago. I'm not used to her being affectionate!

View attachment 223261 View attachment 223262 View attachment 223263
Oh be still, my beating heart! :redheartpump: Those eyes! They are so full of expression! :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Take the second photo for example. Has this little doll just been caught with her paw in the treats bowl? Because those enchanting eyes are clearly saying "Oops! You're home early"! And in the third photo, her eyes reflect her innermost thoughts which appear to be: "Let's see, if I square the diameter of the food bowl and add in the length of the couch multiplied by the price of tuna, will that equal the force needed to open the fridge?" As for the first, her eyes are obviously saying "Love Me" which has to be easy with such a sweetheart.:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
margd margd -- GORGEOUS photos! And I was intensely obsessed with moths, butterflies, insects and arcachnids when I was small -- it's been awhile, though. My butterfly books are out of my present reach, as I have a tortoiseshell laptop I can't move :cloud9::dancingblackcat:
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles OMC what a gorgeous little cat! With feather-toes! :silver:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a pretty busy weekend with not enough time to relax, but I did make money babysitting, both my boyfriend and my mom cooked for me (I went to my parents' house today to do my laundry - why pay for a laundromat when I can use theirs for free and get to visit with them at the same time?) , and there's only eight more school days until spring break!

Also, here's a picture of Lelia playing.
20180318_192549.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a pretty busy weekend with not enough time to relax, but I did make money babysitting, both my boyfriend and my mom cooked for me (I went to my parents' house today to do my laundry - why pay for a laundromat when I can use theirs for free and get to visit with them at the same time?) , and there's only eight more school days until spring break!

Also, here's a picture of Lelia playing.
View attachment 223278
:thumbsup: *I like the way you think* and I used to do the same when I lived in this tiny place and visited my folks. I had no room for the machines, but they let me use theirs. Then we'd go out to eat. :cool2:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for the nice comments for Olivia. She is such a pretty girl. She's already shed her glorious ruff from the winter but her paws are still fuzzy enough to almost hide her extra toes. :redheartpump: She has a little "bleach spot" right on top of her head that I love too. She's very soft but until recently I've not been able to enjoy it! When Bunny was alive she didn't come for pets. Jumping up on the couch with me is new and I LOVE it! :lovecat: I think I've only ever heard her meow once and then I was so confused because I didn't see where it had come from. She chirps and that's about it.

I'm glad I have people here who understand how this all made my day. :rock::heartshape:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a close look at my earliest-blooming Redbud tonight (one of the non-pink, non lavender varieties) on the way back from Fox Feeding Duty, and the buds - which are now almost red - are just about ready to open, which is to say more succinctly that my red Redbud's red buds are red and ready.

margd margd - I agree - this is one of the most enjoyable threads on TCS; the banter and photos do more to lift the spirits than red, ready buds on a red Redbud!
moozoom2.gif

Last edited:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari , you know I am paw-sitively thrilled to see Lelia, especially having so much fun. She is sooooo beautiful.:purplebutterfly: :daisy: :purplebutterfly: :daisy:

A paw-sitive thing with the good weather coming is that, at one of my jobs, we seem to have a thing where we will bring our pets by for each other to see at least once a year. This weekend, one of my co-workers brought her dog, Marshall to see us outside of the building. My co-worker was so happy and so was I. Some of us (me) have been successful in bringing (smuggling) our little ones (Speedy) into the manager's office (on his day off) to show off to co-workers (fans of Speedy). Please do not mention to the manager that Speedy got loose in the office (under his desk) last summer. Speedy's next visit will happen soon enough with the good weather.

The photos posted recently here are wonderful! Thank you, friends!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's another beautiful day here in the land of broken calendars! Okay - today we're officially one day and about thirty minutes away from Spring's arrival. In my defence, I'm... well... errr... old and not all that bright.

SheriB SheriB - That's a great photo, and it will be even better when the apricots are out and ready for the cereal bowl!

Lari Lari - Lelia's really growing into a beautiful and very expressive kitty!

R raysmyheart - Cat smuggling? Maybe you need to team up with @mightyboosh !

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Your Pawsitive Purrson Award is really fitting; your positive attitude pervades this thread and many others here on TCS! You're a girl after my own Snowshoe Heart.

Supurr-pawsitive: New York State Sales Tax and Corporation taxes are ready to be filed this afternoon, with almost twelve hours to spare. I love being the early bird!

;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's another beautiful day here in the land of broken calendars! Okay - today we're officially one day and about thirty minutes away from Spring's arrival. In my defence, I'm... well... errr... old and not all that bright.

SheriB SheriB - That's a great photo, and it will be even better when the apricots are out and ready for the cereal bowl!

Lari Lari - Lelia's really growing into a beautiful and very expressive kitty!

R raysmyheart - Cat smuggling? Maybe you need to team up with @mightyboosh !

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Your Pawsitive Purrson Award is really fitting; your positive attitude pervades this thread and many others here on TCS! You're a girl after my own Snowshoe Heart.

Supurr-pawsitive: New York State Sales Tax and Corporation taxes are ready to be filed this afternoon, with almost twelve hours to spare. I love being the early bird!

;)
Gosh, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine -- I have felt a lot more positive at other times, I must say! So I'm glad that you still find some positive in my posts. A dear friend who lived to be just shy of 100 always said, "Keep a-goin'!" because that's what his ancestors always told him to do when he was not at his best. I always remember this, and am inspired by it as he was truly an amazing person (and cat lover and tech aficionado!) As for that Snowshoe...:happycat:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
@Norachan and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - That table I made for humans but I am not sure if the gray is the proper shade for where I want to put it. It may end up at my house with a cat or two on it :) I put another coat on today so maybe the shade will come out closer to what I want when it dries. I think a set of them carpet covered would be good for the cats.

I am going to move to the cottage at the end of April and out of the house that I am renting. Then spend the summer looking for a house to buy. With exception to the cat perches and cat furniture I will put everything in storage. The cat furniture will go to the cottage with the cats. It will give me lots and lots of time to finish the work I am doing on the cottage. Seeing that the cottage is both mine and the cats favorite place it is very pawsitive:)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles Though not wonderful emotions, I must admit I have *daffodil envy* as well as *tulip lust*:daisy::bluebutterfly:
Shane Kent Shane Kent -- would love to see table and cottage. All the very best for your family move! It's exciting, isn't it? At least, I've always found moving to be exciting -- which is PAWSitive as I've done it so MANY times in my life! and I'm quite a pro at moving with cats. ;)

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Chamouti is a red Maine Coon and at almost 14 is the most cuddly cat I have ever had, he is like a live teddy bear, coming to me at least twice a day to put his front paws and head on my leg when I'm watching TV or reading a book and just purring his little heart out. He loves to have his tummy rubbed too and will turn over and grab my hand if I don't comply. I tried to upload a pic or attach it but it said it was too big (7.61MB), it would not take a thumbprint either. It had the most soulful expression I wanted to share. So here is a different one.
111716 012.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chamouti is a red Maine Coon and at almost 14 is the most cuddly cat I have ever had, he is like a live teddy bear, coming to me at least twice a day to put his front paws and head on my leg when I'm watching TV or reading a book and just purring his little heart out. He loves to have his tummy rubbed too and will turn over and grab my hand if I don't comply. I tried to upload a pic or attach it but it said it was too big (7.61MB), it would not take a thumbprint either. It had the most soulful expression I wanted to share. So here is a different one. View attachment 223393
WOW, segelkatt segelkatt -- what a handsome fluffman Chamouti is! I hope someone can help you with the photo questions because I know we'd all PAWSitively love to see that pic! :gingercat2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My pawsitive is rather amusing. On my way home from my walk with my daughter's dog her neighbor and grandson were out cleaning the front yard of winter debris. I was having a fun chat with the grandson who is 4 years old. He asked me over for a playdate tomorrow. Obviously he can't tell my age. :flail: Don't you just love kids?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chamouti is a red Maine Coon and at almost 14 is the most cuddly cat I have ever had, he is like a live teddy bear, coming to me at least twice a day to put his front paws and head on my leg when I'm watching TV or reading a book and just purring his little heart out. He loves to have his tummy rubbed too and will turn over and grab my hand if I don't comply. I tried to upload a pic or attach it but it said it was too big (7.61MB), it would not take a thumbprint either. It had the most soulful expression I wanted to share. So here is a different one. View attachment 223393
segelkatt segelkatt - Chamouti is gorgeous! He reminds me of my Maine Coon of long ago, Big Red, here with his Friend, Measle, likewise gone many years.

bigredcat1.jpg

Another crystal clear night here, with Venus and the sliver of a moon both briefly visible alongside one another. It's grown chilly once again, and the neighbourhood smells sweetly of wood fires and the hope that Spring will soon bring new Life everywhere.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lelia has a new mousie from the three pack I got from my secret Santa since the old one looked like he had stomach surgery.

20180319_212427.jpg

Our primary elections are tomorrow. I think I've finally worked out who I'm voting for and what's even more positive is that we should get a break from all the political ads for a week or so. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.