The Exercise Motivation Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 year old filly dancing around by herself.
Oh lord, I'm in love! 😍 I never saw a horse dance before.

Just my 2 hour walk inside. I don't think it's warm enough outside, but I'll check. April has been much colder than I thought it would be. But I was never outdoorsy before, so I don't know what months are warm. Probably May.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't done as much this week. Been really tired and I need to make cat food today. But I did manage to get in 3 days of walking and 1 day of pilates. If I'm tired my go to exercise is walking.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Walking around one block probably doesn't count, but I walked to the mailbox and took the long way back. Guess it's slightly better than nothing. :sigh:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gained 2 pounds! I've been drinking soy milk and I've been adding 1 TB of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to all my casseroles instead of using cooking spray. Also ate some almond cookies, it takes 5 to make a crumb topping for my single serving pasta casseroles.

Just been taking my usual 2 hour walk, inside because it got cold.

So I'm at 122 pounds. Trying to get to 125 or 130.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh lord, I'm in love! 😍 I never saw a horse dance before.
Here you go M maggiedemi just for you.

I've been doing about an hour of yoga every day and spending any other spare time I have doing yard work. I have a few blisters, but it's starting to come together out there now.

Project Status: Almost done

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I just checked my monthly average and found I’m averaging 2.8 miles a day walking...assuming the app is somewhere close to accurate. It certainly hasn’t been a hardship with the beautiful spring weather and the flowering trees and plants. Of course, I did have to scuttle by these guys the other day. I thought they might chase me, but they just glared at me with their beady little turkey eyes, and then gobbled at me after I’d gotten by them. :lol:
2036EA73-452A-40E0-ADDB-82515248A7B9.jpeg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just for you.
Beautiful. 😍 Now we just need a dancing llama and life would be complete. 🐎🦙

It was warm enough to take my 2 hour walk outside today. I walked up and down the driveway because when I tried to walk on the road, the wind blew sand in my face. I'm making an effort to eat more protein, since just beans wasn't enough. I crumbled up a veggie burger in my casserole and had soy milk on my cereal. The veggie burger is made with vital wheat gluten, whatever that is. I want to get some tofu, but Aldi didn't have any.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last night after drum lessons, I just missed my bus (saw it pulling away as I waited for the crosswalk). The next one wasn't going to be for another 15 minutes, so I thought I could probably walk home just as quickly as waiting 15 minutes and then riding for 15 minutes. It's about a 2.5 kilometer walk. When I got to the last intersection before my neighborhood, my bus pulled up to the light at the same time, meaning it arrived just a minute or 2 before I did. Worth it! The weather was really nice, I got some (more) exercise, and I saved the bus fare, ($1).

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been taking my 2 hour walk outside. The wind is still a little too strong/cold and sometimes I come in sneezing. But I want to be outside! I hope May is warmer than April. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.