TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
April 23rd is St George's Day. It's also one day before the birthday of my lovely George.

George would have been 7 this year.

View attachment 228465 View attachment 228467 View attachment 228469

Happy Birthday George. I still miss you. Every single day.

:rbheart::heartshape::rbheart::heartshape::rbheart::heartshape::rbheart::heartshape::rbheart::heartshape::rbheart::heartshape::rbheart::heartshape:

Norachan Norachan - Happy Birthday to the beautiful George. You know, I can't even read that thread because it makes me so sad. I like to imagine that he simply wandered off on an adventure, came upon some kindly couple, and is living even now in the lap of luxury. Lord, what a beautiful fellow he is here.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack, Mimi, and Boo Boo had their 7th birthday this week. First is Jack, next is Mimi. Last is Boo Boo who lives a wonderfully spoiled life in Boston with a sweet lady who is a veterinarian.View attachment 228478 View attachment 228479 View attachment 228480
posiepurrs posiepurrs - Happy Birthday to Mimi, Boo Boo and Jack. They're all lovely kitties, but every time I see Jack and those incredible green eyes, I can't help but think how great he'd look on the big arm chair in the office handsome he is.

;)

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - Happy Birthday to the beautiful George. You know, I can't even read that thread because it makes me so sad. I like to imagine that he simply wandered off on an adventure, came upon some kindly couple, and is living even now in the lap of luxury. Lord, what a beautiful fellow he is here.
Thank you, that's what I always hope happened to him too.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, that's what I always hope happened to him too.
Norachan Norachan - I'm sure of it; cats have ways about them, and make no mistake about that. How many have found you - and found me, for that matter? Here's one now:

Fourteen years ago today, a tiny black and white Harlequin-pattered kitten perhaps six weeks old could be heard under one of the cars, screaming for her Mama. I scooped her up and carried her next door, where my then-neighbour fed a large feral colony, but after watching for some hours, it was clear that her Mom wasn't a part of the group, and indeed, she had no welcome from the colony at all. Scottiecat grew into a sleek, sweet and independent little girl, with the attitude of a Tortie, and the Heart of a lion. Happy Coming Home Day, Scottiecat!

scottiecatbirthday.jpg

scottiecatdrinking.jpg

scottiecatspringtime.jpg

scottiecatandbob.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan - I'm sure of it; cats have ways about them, and make no mistake about that. How many have found you - and found me, for that matter? Here's one now:

Fourteen years ago today, a tiny black and white Harlequin-pattered kitten perhaps six weeks old could be heard under one of the cars, screaming for her Mama. I scooped her up and carried her next door, where my then-neighbour fed a large feral colony, but after watching for some hours, it was clear that her Mom wasn't a part of the group, and indeed, she had no welcome from the colony at all. Scottiecat grew into a sleek, sweet and independent little girl, with the attitude of a Tortie, and the Heart of a lion. Happy Coming Home Day, Scottiecat!

View attachment 228598

View attachment 228599

View attachment 228600

View attachment 228602
:celebrate:Happy Coming Home Day Scottiecat:dazzler::dunce::jester::party2:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, how exhausting it is to be age one! :sleep:

IMG_2402.jpg

Happy 1st Birthday to my wee sparkles, Parker! :goldstar:

This is also the first anniversary of my arrival back in Scotland. When I moved up from the Isle of Wight, deep down at the very bottom of England, I used a pet transporter to take Dudley whilst I flew up. The transporter lady mentioned when we were chatting that her daughter's cat was about to give birth. Well, it just so happened that I was looking to find Dudley {my, now, two and a bit year old} a chum, and so I asked if I could have one if she had a boy (and he was grey, what with Dudley being brown). The mummy cat had a litter of three seal point girls and my beautiful blue boy, with sweet wee white mittens, that very day. So, I've known Parker his whole life. And his life has made mine and Dudley's lives whole. :rbheart:

With special thanks to @foxden for recommending I use a pet transporter. We are all ever so grateful to you for inadvertently bringing us all together. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.