The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Baby Big Breed :p Odrick will be 4 months old on Thursday and is 9lbs. Already bigger than my 7yo DLH sweetheart, Kali. She is not excited about the new addition but tolerates him most of the time. I think he will win her over with his irresistible charm one day. Not today though LOL
View attachment 243852 View attachment 243854 View attachment 243857
abby2932 abby2932 - Given your location, is Odrick's Special Cat Song

"Oh Savannah, oh won't you fly for me,
'Cause I'm goin' to Louisiana, my true love for to see."

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Before I got Juliette there was Ryan and Miss Kitty. They deserve their own post.
Ryan was 25 lbs of ragdoll. Sweet and stubborn all at the same time. He was my little man.
View attachment 197292 View attachment 197293 View attachment 197294 View attachment 197295 View attachment 197296 View attachment 197297
Miss Kitty was nicknamed vampire kitten. The picture with her mouth open is when I asked if she needed some blood today. She was an FIV+ rescue I adopted. She weighed in at 13.5 lbs after deciding that the sensitive tummy food was amazing.
Oh my goodness!! Lol!! What a household! I just ADORE the top picture of cone of shame and giant paw, and the hilarious vampiress shot. :lolup: Give that poor cat some B pawsitive! :bluepaw:

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Baby Big Breed :p Odrick will be 4 months old on Thursday and is 9lbs. Already bigger than my 7yo DLH sweetheart, Kali. She is not excited about the new addition but tolerates him most of the time. I think he will win her over with his irresistible charm one day. Not today though LOL
View attachment 243852 View attachment 243854 View attachment 243857
He has won me over!:loveeyes: How handsome he is, and everyone loves a gentleman with a sense of humor lol!
How do you like the play mat? I’m ordering one, Buttercup has been making one recently out of her litter trap mat! :cutecat: