Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There is not one of your cats who isn't just gorgeous, but...Mercy utterly melts my heart into a puddle. It must be the FLOOF!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to call our gray striped cat a "tiger cat" when I was a kid. I guess he was probably a tabby then? Is tiger cat even a real thing?

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to call our gray striped cat a "tiger cat" when I was a kid. I guess he was probably a tabby then? Is tiger cat even a real thing?
Well we decided the official designation for Frog and Toad is Tabbinese Tigers.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They all have a bit of that "tyger, tyger burning bright" in them, don't they? Bits of magic on four paws.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
They all have a bit of that "tyger, tyger burning bright" in them, don't they? Bits of magic on four paws.
I've seen ugly horses, most dogs are just homely beyond belief. I don't think I've seen a truly ugly cat. In captivity or the big wild cats. They are so well engineered to be what they are, hunting and killing machines.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know. No matter how battered and beaten they might look, they never lose that something. Even in extremis, they somehow maintain an immense dignity that makes them lovely, no matter how worn they may be.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mook just looks fabulous in black and white, doesn't she? Or is that actually black and white? Am I seeing a glint of gold in her eyes? Whatever, I love those shots! Toad does "regal" quite well, doesn't she?

I won't be here tomorrow, I don't think. I have an inspection on Wednesday, and I'll be cleaning like a mad thing! Take care of yourself and those gorgeous babies until then!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Mook just looks fabulous in black and white, doesn't she? Or is that actually black and white? Am I seeing a glint of gold in her eyes? Whatever, I love those shots! Toad does "regal" quite well, doesn't she?

I won't be here tomorrow, I don't think. I have an inspection on Wednesday, and I'll be cleaning like a mad thing! Take care of yourself and those gorgeous babies until then!

I was using the filter tying to just capture her green eyes. The flash went off and sort of ruined it. Good heavens I get that they inspect but it should be for damage not normal daily living.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Passed with flying colors. They are actually just supposed to make sure that you aren't living in squalor, and that you don't have fire hazards, but this manager was on the "white glove" side of things when she first got here. Apparently, the district manager had a talk with her.

Only "sort of" ruined, I assure you. That glint of color in an otherwise b/w shot is wonderful!