Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a quick update. I decided to go back to work a while back. Life has been hectic for us and the cats adjusting to the new schedule and lifestyle. It's a totally different kind of job than I have ever had and I love it. Was supposed to be part-time but ended up being a full time so at 60 I spent the last weeks pretty much working, coming home, taking care of the cats and going to bed. Sadly picture taking sort of fell by the wayside although now life is starting to make sense I have a more regular schedule etc.
Frog and Toad always have each other but Mook and Mercy had a hard time adjusting to mommy being gone during the day so when I did come home it was just lots of cuddle and play time. Hugs from all the kitties.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How exciting that you have a job you love! That's so wonderful! If you get a moment, pm me and tell me all about it, but ONLY after the Kittehs have had their cuddles, and you have had some time for YOU!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is Mercy doing with you back at work? Does she run to the door to meet you when you get home? I wonder what the cats do all day, it would be fun to see a video of them when they are alone and see what adventures they have.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
How is Mercy doing with you back at work? Does she run to the door to meet you when you get home? I wonder what the cats do all day, it would be fun to see a video of them when they are alone and see what adventures they have.
Mercy especially went though a period where she would hide when I came home. Cats don't like changes in their lives. She slept on my pillow last night with her paw on my cheek most the night. Things are much more settled now and new routines replacing the old. When my H is home he says they sleep most the day and they get up when they hear my car down the road then when I come in they line up for pets and then run off to play then come back for cuddles and time with mom.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm glad that they are getting settled with the new routine. Makes life so much easier/more pleasant for you. Bless Mercy, she's just SO your little lovebug.

Love the pics. As usual, you've done wonders with that camera of yours.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad that they are getting settled with the new routine. Makes life so much easier/more pleasant for you. Bless Mercy, she's just SO your little lovebug.

Love the pics. As usual, you've done wonders with that camera of yours.
Frog and Toad see the camera as part of life and just keep acting natural while the flash goes off. If they were human Toad would be a supermodel on the runway and magazines. She has such a range of natural emotions on her face. She is Tabbylicious.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think I must agree with you. Toad has a way of getting just the right head-tilt to best show off her lovely features!