Tender moments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine he is a good boy & just what the doctor ordered :) I only wish he was as sweet with Kali as he is with me but I know we just have to give him time to mature.
abby2932 abby2932 - Virgil was right - omnia vincit amor - he simply failed to remind us that sometimes it requires time and a little patience.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra likes to claim her main petting first thing in the morning when I'm trying to have breakfast, read the newspaper and start the computer. . For the rest of the day I have to compete against the cat tree where she spends long moments watching through the window the seagulls and pigeons flying by.
IMG_20180816_091022.jpg

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra likes to claim her petting first thing in the morning when I'l trying to have breakfast, read the newspaper and start the computer. . For the rest of the day I have to compete against the cat tree where she spends longs moments watching through the window the seagulls and pigeons flying by.View attachment 247962
golondrina golondrina - I wonder how many people can say that they've been Loved completely three times in their Life?

:)