Somewhat Unadoptable Misfit Cats Available For Forever Homes...

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kittyluv387 many of us are in similar circumstances. I want them all to have a furever home & to be loved. Unfortunately my 2 guys are use to being the only ones. We also have to consider resources (time & finances) & how those may change.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a paypal account, but I lost my password and can't figure out how to get into it. I will set up a new one. I'm still shopping for carriers. My rescue friend wants me to ask for plastic ones, because the kitties will feel safer and since the rescue/sanctuary they are going to, will get to keep them, they are more useful. My rescue friend is not comfortable with the Gofundme thing, but she can't afford all the vet bills, so I will keep bugging her. She said I could start one for a kitty with a broken leg, but I haven't caught that one yet. She's anxious for me to catch it. I'll do my best. Thanks for all the prayers and offers of financial support. You guys are awesome. :hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob:
The hard-sided plastic carriers are definitely the best all the way around. Hope you are able to convince your friend to set up a fund-raiser, whichever site you use.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kitties have not been officially accepted for transport yet, although I'm pretty sure they will be. I talked to a lady on their Facebook page. I had to get permission to do 6 kitties, their usual limit is 3. And I got the impression I would be accepted from her. I don't know when it will be yet, they are booked up until April 21st.

I put two crates on this Amazon wish list, one was around $40 which is a good price for this size, the other one is $58 and better quality (they have cheaper used ones too). But any plastic one that is around the right size will work (24 x 18 x 19.25).

Your List

Last edited:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I signed up for a new Paypal account and I bank at Chase, so I could sign up for chasepay too. I'll post that after I get official approval.
Thank you SO MUCH for all your dedicated efforts!! :soldier: :soldier:
I do so wish that communities would step up to help more instead of relying on a few individuals. Then, again, I am sure that Heaven is feeling the same way. :sigh:

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you SO MUCH for all your dedicated efforts!! :soldier: :soldier:
I do so wish that communities would step up to help more instead of relying on a few individuals. Then, again, I am sure that Heaven is feeling the same way. :sigh:
Yes, I wish more people would get involved in helping them. Thank you for for what you do to help the kitties too!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any news on the application?
No, I'm not too worried about the application. The lady who I chatted with on Facebook said it should be no problem, but they were booked up til April 21st. On their website they were looking for drivers for a transport on April 6th. So I imagine they are busy working on what they already have scheduled.

I can't wait to get these kitties to a safe place!

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of positive thoughts! Tom Petty's "The Waiting" keeps playing in my head. I wish it wasn't almost 3 weeks away! Want these kitties safe as soon as possible.

But my Biggest Wish was mentioned a few pages back by someone else - Find a way to fund a Surya Sanctuary for them. Let's think big even if its just for a moment! How much would it take to start? If nothing else I can buy a lottery ticket. Dream big!