Somewhat Unadoptable Misfit Cats Available For Forever Homes...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've have a location for re-homing my three feral ones. The one's I don't have homes for yet are Dinger, Sophia and Autumn. But a friend will take Dinger in her backyard with her two cats, if I can't find a better situation. He doesn't get along with other cats too well.

Last edited:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've have a location for re-homing my three feral ones. The one's I don't have homes for yet are Dinger, Sophia and Autumn. But a friend will take Dinger in her backyard with her two cats, if I can't find a better situation. He doesn't get along with other cats too well.
That's great! You still have some time for the last 2.

ZepMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Continuing to send positive thoughts & prayers for all of your sweet kitties. Praying each will get a loving furever home very soon. Also keeping Surya in my thoughts & prayers. You are an amazing person to have helped these babies.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news. Sophia the Siamese boy kitty will be going to a rescue on Sunday! Yay! And I got a confirmation letter for the transport for the first group of three kitties, Harry, Reggie and Tom! Yay! I have a donation (from a wonderful cat site member) that will cover one of the carriers. Yay!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm more pleased that I can tell you! NO ONE deserves this more than you and those kitties! I'm thinking that the carriers will be returned, so that you have the on hand for the future?
No they don't return them, they are donated to the rescue where the kitties go. Since the transporter are all volunteers, they probably don't want them to have to make extra arrangements just to try and get the carriers back. But I'm sure the Rescue/sanctuary could use some extra carriers. My rescue friend never has enough of them for transporting kitties to adoptions and to the vet.