Smudge's Colorado Café: the Sequel to the Sequel

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sassylemon

Missy would love to join them in the quiet room
(Chumley) : And can I have Rufus or Dougie fetch the lovely Missy and Claire an Ultimate Valentine's Day Chocolate Truffle? Or would you prefer... A milkshake? Or another round of steak, cornish hen or lobster? I think I'd like some mousie tails and 3 cheeses dip!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

(Princess Perla) Billy, do you want to play with my laser?? I have it in my fufu purse that meowmy bought me today!!!!! We can ask Pipsqueak to do the lazer and we can run together and chase it at the same time!!!! I LOVE YOU BILLY and I adore your mustache. Oh, just a minute, I need to run to the queen's room to freshen up and put on my lipstick
Meet me by the fire for lazer time.....
I'd ask Shareena to man the laser - but I think she just enjoys teasing Shelly!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I took a leaf of it and shoved it in my mouth because I love lemon....it was beyond nasty, I took a leaf to the garden centre and asked a guy, he laughed at me and said "my dear, you just ate cat nip" I could have died a million times over
]
At least you thought it was nasty, imagine if you had thought it tasted yummy, and found out what it was

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From Midnight: So now that we're here Skitter tell me about yourself. What is your favorite thing to do? What is your favorite food, so I can make sure it's on the menu.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

(Pipsqueak) Oh NO it went under the big bookcase, I will get my flashlight out......
From Luna: No need Pipsqueak my toys always end up under the fridge and stove. I have long thing front paws, I can get it out. *little stretches* *little noises* *lots of reaching*

See I got it, ready catch......

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My favourite thing to do is show my affection towards loved ones, so if I can give you a facewash, that would be awesome
oh and I love to chase flies and spiders. My favourite food is bascially anything but I love chicken and salmon. What about you Midnight?

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Chumley) : And can I have Rufus or Dougie fetch the lovely Missy and Claire an Ultimate Valentine's Day Chocolate Truffle? Or would you prefer... A milkshake? Or another round of steak, cornish hen or lobster? I think I'd like some mousie tails and 3 cheeses dip!
Missy would love if Rufus or Dougie could fetch her a Valentine's Day Chocolate Truffle

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My favourite thing to do is show my affection towards loved ones, so if I can give you a facewash, that would be awesome
oh and I love to chase flies and spiders. My favourite food is bascially anything but I love chicken and salmon. What about you Midnight?
From Midnight: I love showing my affection especially to my sister! My mommy would love you, she screams when she sees spiders. I love facewashes, I'd give face washes all day if I could! I like tuna, but I'm not allowed to have it. I love chicken and turkey!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Perla - you might want to grab Billy and get him chasing the red dot! He overheard that Skitters loves chasing flies and spiders, and chasing bugs is one of his favorite things to do!
Maybe grab him outside for some fresh air - I bet there are some moths out there!

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
From Skitter: Chicken is good, I have never had Turkey before, I hear about Turkey alot but my mom says she has to go to Grandma and Grandpa's and I don't get to come...

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
[[I unfortunatly should being headed to bed very soon, but Skitter, Doola and Missy will be hanging around the thread, so feel free to use them in which ever way you want]]

Skitter says "I don't like moths!" and runs to midnight for comfort

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Perla - you might want to grab Billy and get him chasing the red dot! He overheard that Skitters loves chasing flies and spiders, and chasing bugs is one of his favorite things to do!
Maybe grab him outside for some fresh air - I bet there are some moths out there!
OH BILLY MY LOVE, You better get that spider!!!! I am sooooo scared of spiders..... But let's go and get some of those moths and fire flys

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

From Skitter: Chicken is good, I have never had Turkey before, I hear about Turkey alot but my mom says she has to go to Grandma and Grandpa's and I don't get to come...
From Midnight: You've got to get your mommy to save some turkey for you. It's the best! I went nuts on Thanksgiving when I was allowed to try turkey.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Skitter says "I don't like moths!" and runs to midnight for comfort
From Midnight: Don't worry I'll protect you.
*Midnight jumps up and swats the moth knocking it into the wall*
From Midnight: It's gone now, nothing more to worry about

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
~Merlin~ We're he-e-e-e-r-e! Anybody want to play tag? The rules are you run around as fast as you can tagging every piece of furniture and cat trees in the place, extra points if you knock them over. Also, stick your nose in all the food before anybody else can get to it.

~Miss Patchwillow~ Shareena, I'm going to get you for making us late. Do you have any idea how long Meowmy hunted for you at home after you sneaked out? I hope all the fellow aren't taken already. Maxx didn't show up this year
so I'm still available.

~Cali~ Ooh! What a nice place. Lots of furry friends and no hoomans. I hope I can find Jake in this crowd. He promised to take good care of me.

~Iris~ Smoochy! Where are you? I'm ready for a game of chase, or paw wrestling, or whatever you want.

~Goldy~ Oh, look at all the kitties. Pinky, did you save a private booth for us?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

[[I unfortunatly should being headed to bed very soon, but Skitter, Doola and Missy will be hanging around the thread, so feel free to use them in which ever way you want]]
And I'm just getting here, although my gang left without me a few hours ago. I too am going to bed soon, so will leave mine unsupervised. I'm so happy they are older and don't need a chaparone right now.

Originally Posted by GoldyCat

~Goldy~ Oh, look at all the kitties. Pinky, did you save a private booth for us?
A private booth? HA!! I got the best private booth in the house!!! MEOW mi cherie!! Want to share a catnip cat-milk shake with me?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH NO The Five Fairy CatAngels Meowmy is here and is rounding us up, the party pooper.........

(Perla) - Billy, I had the most enchanting time with you and want you to know we will stay forever a couple, if it suits you. You have guarded my throne tonight, and I didn't even hiss once, well, maybe once or twice. Some girl named Luna was chasing the red dot the same time I was so I had to hiss and spit. I got so worn out, I was panting
. I
You Billy..... I need my beauty slee
now. I will be talkin with you from the
The
carriage driver is here. I am giving you a blue
to take home!!!

(Perkins) Oh Flowerbelle, you have worn me out!!! I am so stuffed with popcorn and carrots I think I might explode in the pumpkin
carriage on the way home. I have fallen for you
and I would
a million miles just to see you again. Here is your
jewel. I
You Flowerbelle!!!!

(Presley) My Tumbleweed cutie Ming Loy!!!! I enjoyed the tissue shredding party
we had, and it was fun to try to both fit inside the kleenex box. My carriage awaits me, I am all tumbled out now.....I am giving you this
because I get butterflies in my tummy when I see you, or was that all the cheese
talking back to me. I triple
you.....

(Pipsqueak) Luna, my forever Valentine,
I couldn't keep up with you, you certainly have alot of energy
. I enjoyed eating the Blueberry Romance with you!!!!!!!!!!!! And chasing the foil balls
You are quite the little dancer... Now it is time for me to
. I
Here is a chocolate cherry for you
Wait, it is a bit melted from being in my pocket with all of my other toys. But it will still taste the same. I
YOU LUNA.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

~Merlin~ We're he-e-e-e-r-e! Anybody want to play tag? The rules are you run around as fast as you can tagging every piece of furniture and cat trees in the place, extra points if you knock them over. Also, stick your nose in all the food before anybody else can get to it.
(Ming Loy) : I can't speak for Presley, but I am SO in! I can't jump at all, but I can run fast and knock things over, that's for sure! And since I LOVE eating, I am totally into the idea of sticking my nose in all the food!

Presley, my love, would you like to join in? Doesn't this sound like GREAT fun?

Merlin can get all the tables and trees since he CAN jump (and really well!!!!)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Ming Loy) : Oh Presley, I'll just have to run faster, and knock over a few tables for you since you have to go! As to the butterflies in your tummy... I think it might just be the cheese.
Thank you for a wonderful evening, I had SO much fun!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Ming Loy) : I can't speak for Presley, but I am SO in! I can't jump at all, but I can run fast and knock things over, that's for sure! And since I LOVE eating, I am totally into the idea of sticking my nose in all the food!

Presley, my love, would you like to join in? Doesn't this sound like GREAT fun?

Merlin can get all the tables and trees since he CAN jump (and really well!!!!)
(Presley) - OH MAN<<<<< I have to leave soon, but how can I turn down a game of tag, since My Ming and I are so good at knocking things over, I am IN
OK Merlin, you go first,
- Hold on to my paw, MING