Smudge's Colorado Café: the Sequel to the Sequel

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Billy's there!
Perla?

Now for some more dancing! Perla, are you going to DJ?

(Laurie, your siggy screen for tonight is the BOMB
)

Billy, I can only eat the turkey drumstick and the waldorf salad. AND THAT'S IT!!!! I am watching my waistline.....

Billy, do you like my rotating dance

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Presley) My darling Ming, can we take a break from our tumble dance and go eat some Grilledrock Lobster Tails!!!!!! YUMMY in my TUMMY. We can eat on our tumbler mat and I have to brush my teeth after dinner. I'll brush yours if you brush mine
Love you MING

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Perkins) Flowerbelle, come to the desert table. I hid some of my popcorn up in the cabinet. Let's go hide for a bit and snuggle up with my popcorn.......

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

(Perkins) Flowerbelle, come to the desert table. I hid some of my popcorn up in the cabinet. Let's go hide for a bit and snuggle up with my popcorn.......
Dougie and Rufus will never find us in there!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From Luna: Sorry Pipsqueak my grandfather's laptop is giving lots of troubles! But I'm here now! I remembered to bring my catnip bubbles!

From Midnight: So sorry Skitter, blame my grandfather. I remembered everything: A flower, a straw, and a Valentine card that says "be mine"

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Would Missy like to join Chum and Claire by the fire in the Quiet Room for a little while? Claire and Chum may be younger - but all this nibbling and dancing has caught up with them, and I know Chum's ready for a little quiet time!

Mods, the image isn't copyrighted

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Ming Loy) :
Grilled rock lobster tails it is!!!!!!
Presley, you're so sweet and thoughtful - you're PURRFECT!
(HEE HEE LAURIE, where are finding these icons????? They are great)

(Presley) Ming Loy, I am sooooo enjoying your company!! And you are such a great kisser

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Would Missy like to join Chum and Claire by the fire in the Quiet Room for a little while? Claire and Chum may be younger - but all this nibbling and dancing has caught up with them, and I know Chum's ready for a little quiet time!

Mods, the image isn't copyrighted
(Perkins) OH, the lounge room, Flowerbelle, please join me for some lovin by the fire!! I think we need to come down from the cabinets and mingle for a bit too.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

From Luna: Sorry Pipsqueak my grandfather's laptop is giving lots of troubles! But I'm here now! I remembered to bring my catnip bubbles!

From Midnight: So sorry Skitter, blame my grandfather. I remembered everything: A flower, a straw, and a Valentine card that says "be mine"
(Pipsqueak) Luna did you enjoy the bluberry Romance??? Now lets go into the lounge and chase my foil balls. READY SET GO ---------- Oh NO it went under the big bookcase, I will get my flashlight out......

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

It's easy to kiss when you're tumbling around on the floor... especially because it's easier to catch you - and I'm REALLY fast!
(Presley) My Ming darling, let's go chase and tumble after some of the foil balls Pipsqueak brought. Into the lounge we go now!!!!!!
OOPS it went under the bookcase, I will borrow Pipsqueak's flashlight, just a minute......

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

That is alright Midnight, my meowmy's computer is tempermental too. I snuck away when she wasn't looking and went and got some fresh cat nip. I can't wait to dance with you

[off topic sorta and gross---I used to rent a room and in the backyard there was a herb garden that I was told I could use. So the lady who owns that house and I went down and there was a lemon balm patch and right beside it was something very similar. I took a leaf of it and shoved it in my mouth because I love lemon....it was beyond nasty, I took a leaf to the garden centre and asked a guy, he laughed at me and said "my dear, you just ate cat nip" I could have died a million times over
]

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

(Perkins) OH, the lounge room, Flowerbelle, please join me for some lovin by the fire!! I think we need to come down from the cabinets and mingle for a bit too.
Lovin' by the fire is one of my favorite things! I usually cuddle up with mom, dad, or Ming Loy, but let's go check out the mantle!

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Missy would love to join them in the quiet room

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Princess Perla) Billy, do you want to play with my laser?? I have it in my fufu purse that meowmy bought me today!!!!! We can ask Pipsqueak to do the lazer and we can run together and chase it at the same time!!!! I LOVE YOU BILLY and I adore your mustache. Oh, just a minute, I need to run to the queen's room to freshen up and put on my lipstick
Meet me by the fire for lazer time.....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shareena! Stop teasing Shelly with the red dot! He can only run up the wall so many times! You look so elegant in that beautiful silver dress, but you're really quite the wiley one, aren't you?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JustJayde

Mrrrrrrow Hi Matilda! I am so happy to see you
I snuck in a mouse for us but don't let meomy see it! she takes them away cuz I eat the tails... she doesn't realize that is the best PART of the toy.
Oh Kismet, I love mouse tails"