Smudge's Colorado Café: the Sequel to the Sequel

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Ming Loy) : Oh Presley, I'll just have to run faster, and knock over a few tables for you since you have to go! As to the butterflies in your tummy... I think it might just be the cheese.
Thank you for a wonderful evening, I had SO much fun!
(Presley) I think I just burped up some butterflies
.... Oh dear, MING, I think there were some dragonflies in that burp Please forgive me it is all the cheese and I ate some of Pumpkins carrots and popcorn too. I
you MING

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Billy) : Perla, I love my blue fish! I had SUCH a wonderful time this evening, and you'll be my love forever! Suits me just fine as you're not just a princess, you're a fairy goddess and I have fallen under your spell!

(Flowerbelle) : Perkins, my crazy man in the orange suit, I had SUCH a wonderful time! I can't believe how much I enjoyed the carrots! And tossing popcorn off the shelves onto everyone was a complete RIOT! Thank you for my jewel - it will look stunning on my white gown or my every day white jumper!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Presley's Meowmy for letting him stay for a game of tag!
Good night my lovely prince, no worries about the cheese burp - you didn't want to digest those yucky moths anyway. Ick!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

(Presley) - OH MAN<<<<< I have to leave soon, but how can I turn down a game of tag, since My Ming and I are so good at knocking things over, I am IN
OK Merlin, you go first,
- Hold on to my paw, MING
!Merlin!
Tag! You're IT!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

A private booth? HA!! I got the best private booth in the house!!! MEOW mi cherie!! Want to share a catnip cat-milk shake with me?
~Goldy~
Thank you, Pinky. I'd love a catnip shake.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
~Shareena~ Meowmy has to go to work, but she said we could stay for a while. Cali is supposed to make sure we all get home safely, since Meowmy says she's the most responsible. I don't think that's fair. I can be responsible---when I want to.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Sheldon) : Shareena, I know you're several hours earlier than I am, but I have to call it an evening.
I had HEAPS of fun impressing you with my ability to chase the red dot! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to catch it for you, my sweet - maybe next year?

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Matilda,

I had a LOVELY time with you last night - thank you for being my Valentine! Sorry I got quiet so fast last night - Meowmy and me had a gas leak issue we had to have checked out... it was very scary! A man with very big boots came in and used something that went BEEP BEEP BEEP! I wanted to eat that thing... or kill it and offer it to you
We are ok and Meowmy says someone has to come in and fix it this week.

I hope we can go on another date one day soon.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
[Pinky] Oh Goldy!! How many of those catnip shakes did we share last night?
I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing - I don't remember much of last night!!
Meowmy tells me that I just need to sleep it off today and put all the catnip away in a locked closet so I can't have anymore. Oh well - nighty night.....
Goldy

[Stumpy] Missy - thank you so much for an enjoyable evening! You really made me feel on top of my game again.
I really had a nice time with you last night.
In fact, I'm so happy right now, I'm doing a little dance!

[Spanky] Doola - Oh MY you are a feisty one!!! I thought I had a good work out this week to get in shape but you plumb tuckered me out!!
Thank you for a very enjoyable evening!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Smooch to Iris, I am sorry it got very late here (3:20am) and I had fell asleep
That's okay. I had fun hunting for you anyway. It's all Shareena's fault we were so late. Maybe next year we can plan better (like, I'll tie Shareena up ahead of time
). ~Iris~

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

[Pinky] Oh Goldy!! How many of those catnip shakes did we share last night?
I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing - I don't remember much of last night!!
Meowmy tells me that I just need to sleep it off today and put all the catnip away in a locked closet so I can't have anymore. Oh well - nighty night.....
Goldy
Catnip shakes?
Meowmy doesn't give me catnip. Had no idea how good it could be.
I don't remember anything embarrassing, or much of anything else. Can't wait 'til next year.
~Goldy~

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

WOW - Dougie and Rufus have a LOT of cleaning up to do! Last night was a real rager!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who knew milkshake could splatter so far?

Sorry I got it inside your ear, Dougie.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dear Wessie

I had such a great time yesterday! I hope we can hang out again soon! I made you a present from the catnip cupboard by the way, it's my favourite.. A catnip shake!

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Dear Wessie

I had such a great time yesterday! I hope we can hang out again soon! I made you a present from the catnip cupboard by the way, it's my favourite.. A catnip shake!
Thank you so much! This shake is delicious. I had a wonderful time yesterday as well, and would love to hang out with you again sometime soon.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kitties! What's everyone up to today. Meowmy left me and her friend's doggie (Savannah) here at home while they went to the Church breakfast. She's a cute dog but you won't catch me snuggling up to her. She smells like a dog and I, of course, smell clean and fresh.
She always cuddles up to meowmy so I have to wait until she leaves to snuggle.

Topaz, ma belle, how about a catnip tea and a tummy snuffle?