Smudge's Colorado Café: the Sequel to the Sequel

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll tell you the best EVER secret with the springs *make sure no meowmies see this* If you put them on the floor so meowmy and gwameowmy steps on them? it bends them all FUNKY! then they are even MORE fun to carry and attack
They don't just roll they go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I love to carry them like that and just prance around and throw them.
Bent springs are my favorite! Meowmy even sometimes bends them on purpose for me cuz she knows how much fun they are that way. It's hard to wait while she bends them just for me.

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
{First of all, I do apologise about not being on earlier, my laptop died so I had to hijack another computer to use for the time being....}

Skitter, Doola and Missy are here to play and love

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Ming Loy, Flowerbelle, and Billy are all here and ready to go!

MINGLE! Please don't hide behind the coat rack and jump out to attack everyone as they enter!

Billy says "Thank you Perla for this WONDERFUL turkey drumstick! Please come have some with me and then let's take a break and TANGO!"
Perla is here!!!!!!!!!!!! The princess has arrived with bells on. I am waiting for you billy and have my music ready to dance the night away. Do you like me tiara and fufu white dress!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pumpkins Perkins is here, now where is my lovely Flowerbelle!!!! I have the carrots. Let's get this party started

Presley has arrived as well!!!!
Where is my darling Ming Loy, lets go make a mess with these tissues - that way we can see everyone else tumble and slip on the tissues all over the floor

Pipsqueak is here and ready to meet miss Luna!!!!!! Where are you LUNA!!! I brought all of my foil balls

Magilla is sheepishly sneaking in the front door as we speak. OH mY she is gorgeous with that long flowing black hair in red ribbons. She is going to hang out quietly until her date arrives

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Presley - you MUST come join me! I am having SO MUCH FUN tearing up the tissue you gave me!
(Ming Loy!
)
I am here my love
. Oh you are soooooo beautiful, even more so than the pictures my meowmy showed me!!!!!!
. Lets go do our "tumblers Dance" and show off our moves!!!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Flowerbelle): Perkins, my pumpkin, would you like to join me for a seafood stuffed avocado and a smoked cornish game hen? I'm drooling just thinking about it, please forgive me!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Billy):
Perla, my pet, you are even more stunning than I could possibly have imagined! Your tiara highlights the sparkle in your eye, but pales in comparison to your extraordinary beauty! I am delighted to have you on my arm! Your fufu white dress is spectacular!

Now lets go dance!
And I don't know about you, but I'm definitely going to want a milk shake!

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Missy just curled up to have a nap in the corner until her friends Stumpy and Fudge arrive and she even told me she would share her favourite cardboard box with them.

Skitter and Doola are ready and raring to go waitling for Midnight and Spanky. They want to dance all night and then eat all night and then sleep for the next week.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Flowerbelle): Perkins, my pumpkin, would you like to join me for a seafood stuffed avocado and a smoked cornish game hen? I'm drooling just thinking about it, please forgive me!
AWWWWW I don't mind the drool, in my eyes you can't ever go wrong. I right by your side, eating my popcorn
Can you join me for a drink and then we will jump the night away
and
Walk this way, my love.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Ming Loy): Presley, I'm right behind you!
Nice and slow, my love
Ming. We need to keep our feet on the ground. But there is alot we can do on the ground. Let me show you the way
. Oh do you mind if we head bunt?????
:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Billy):
Perla, my pet, you are even more stunning than I could possibly have imagined! Your tiara highlights the sparkle in your eye, but pales in comparison to your extraordinary beauty! I am delighted to have you on my arm! Your fufu white dress is spectacular!

Now lets go dance!
And I don't know about you, but I'm definitely going to want a milk shake!
OH BILLY!!!!!! I am going to stay attached to your paw all evening. I hope no other single girlie cats are going to look your way, I might have to go into a tizzy and scare them away with my hissing!!!! I also brought my music
. But, first, that turkey drumstick, we must get to it and chow down. I LOVE TO EAT!!!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Pipsqueak) My dear Luna, please come join me for some Blueberry Romance at the dessert table. And then we can dance the night away