Sleeping Kitties!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

where is mouse? is he okay?
Aww, thank you for the concern @mickNsnicks2mom  , Mouse is fine.  He was supposed to be 'showing off' but wasn't really in the mood and tucked his lovely whiskers and ears away so he wouldn't get too much attention from anyone.  He preferred to stay in his little pen and snooze, or have me stick my head in so he could give me head-butts and groom my face. LoL.   

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww, thank you for the concern @mickNsnicks2mom  , Mouse is fine.  He was supposed to be 'showing off' but wasn't really in the mood and tucked his lovely whiskers and ears away so he wouldn't get too much attention from anyone.  He preferred to stay in his little pen and snooze, or have me stick my head in so he could give me head-butts and groom my face. LoL.   
that's a relief to hear! i was concerned that maybe i had missed a medical issue mouse was going through. i'm glad to hear mouse is well and enjoyed a nice snooze in his pen.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@mickNsnicks2mom  , the general assessment of Mouse on Saturday seems to have been that he's looking chubby so he might have been better spending his time doing some pull-ups on the bars of his pen than snoozing when he thought I wasn't looking!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@mickNsnicks2mom  , the general assessment of Mouse on Saturday seems to have been that he's looking chubby so he might have been better spending his time doing some pull-ups on the bars of his pen than snoozing when he thought I wasn't looking!

mouse looks to be at a good weight to me!

my snick is currently weighing 12.8 lbs, up from 12.4 lbs a couple months before. snick is long in the body and kind of tall though. our vet hasn't said anything about snick's weight.

catlover321

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She did fracture a lot of bones in her paw, but we went to the vet today and the swellings gone down and she's doing great :) and Fridays so cute! What breed is she?

frida

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She did fracture a lot of bones in her paw, but we went to the vet today and the swellings gone down and she's doing great :) and Fridays so cute! What breed is she?
Frida is a sphynx also known as Canadian hairless. They are the only bread native to Canada. I'm glad to hear she is doing well. Frida cut her paw this year and needed stitches so I know how stressful this is for the owner and how miserable it can be for the cat. At least Sox doesn't have to wear the cone of shame. Frida would not leave her bandage alone so she had to wear the cone until her wound was completely healed. She hated it.