Sleeping Kitties!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Hello.

I always feel that Froopy loves getting her picture taken because she will be in the cutest positions and I often wonder if it was comfy for her, Here are 

We have so many more but these are some of the cutest. We walked in from grocery shopping to find her hugging her cat woman doll.
Ah yes, the whole of cat evolution has been about getting cuter and cuter so that we mere humans are powerless to resist their charms and spend all our time pampering them.

Froopy seems to be doing a great job.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
We have so many more but these are some of the cutest. We walked in from grocery shopping to find her hugging her cat woman doll.
Adorable.  Perhaps Catwoman was offering words of kindness and support, or suggesting ways of shedding the evil collar.  

bblnfroopy cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
you lil kitty is adorable, Our Froopy does the same thing. She loves to ride on her daddy's shoulder and with my disability I stand and walk to where she is on my back, She will literally sleep on my back when she is on there. It does make it extra hard for me but hay it takes peoples eyes off my back problem and places on her cuteness! Cute Cute Cute!

bblnfroopy cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! How's the weather in your part of the world! I hope its better than here, its been Hot! Hot! Hot! We are expecting it to be 103 degress today (we go by Fahrenheit here in the U.S. we are nutty like that, since I heard Celsius is easier lol) yea, I think Cat Woman finally taught her how to escape the evil collar since I found it on her blankey and she was on the other end of the couch cleaning herself!... But she gets the stiches out on Thursday...we are all excited. She has been hamming it up though..but hay that is what kittys do best
We called it her recovery kit... The remote for her Kitty Soap Operas, Her treats to eat while watching her Kitty Soap Opera, the JD just for fun, and well the smokes are ours! lol...

bblnfroopy cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Go Buddy! You know they own everything we have! We had to realize that when we got our new couch a couple of years ago, Froopy was still a tiny kitten, after they put it together (we got a small sectional lol) she picked her end and that is where she played, slept, and watched her cat sitter videos...even when we put her little stand by the TV she is at her end of the couch.. She still to this day would get mad at anyone who sits or lays near her end! even when she is not there its still hers! lol.. Gotta love them! We are getting Froopy this T-shirt that says " Dogs has owners, Cats have Staff" Give Buddy a High Paw from Froopy and a belly rub from us... -Froopy and her Fur-less parents Lizzy & Mark

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks he loves belly rubs as long as he is not wanting to play and he doesnt care where he sleeps as long as he has a spot. He has even took 48% of our bed before dont have a pic of that wish I did

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha, She used to lay like this all the time before she got pregnant. But now she's been spayed and she's gained quite abit of weight she can't do it anymore lol

courtneykp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

linkfarm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our girl who is with me now, likes to sit on ke0000000000000000000000000000000000yboard. She did that.

The boy likes to nip my fingers while I am typing.

They are not very helpful