Sleeping Kitties!

lonniel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a sweet Baby ! I hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoy and truly love my Baby Bear.     There is nothing sweeter than holding a soft, warm, kitten.

Enjoy her...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

My boy Mouse looking like a sleeping baby; he's had a runny eye recently so was taking extra naps until he felt better.  Licking his L Lyine gel off my fingers like it's a treat. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boy Mouse looking like a sleeping baby; he's had a runny eye recently so was taking extra naps until he felt better.  Licking his L Lyine gel off my fingers like it's a treat. 
Aww Mouse, he looks so nice & shiny!  I hope he feels better soon!   "Kisses from auntie Kelly!"  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Aww Mouse, he looks so nice & shiny!  I hope he feels better soon!   "Kisses from auntie Kelly!"  

Thank you, that is really sweet.  I'll make sure I give him those extra kisses tonight - I expect he'll look at me with his 'aw mom, do you have to? I'm a boy!' face. I will enjoy it though. 
   He is looking better this week but I'm going to keep up with the L Lysine for a few weeks to make sure he's got the better of his virus.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you, that is really sweet.  I'll make sure I give him those extra kisses tonight - I expect he'll look at me with his 'aw mom, do you have to? I'm a boy!' face. I will enjoy it though. 
   He is looking better this week but I'm going to keep up with the L Lysine for a few weeks to make sure he's got the better of his virus.
  That is so funny, & so true, I get the same from Angel. LOL!  

Yea, Angel gets L-Lysine in his food every day!  (the first 2 yrs. was off & on Neo Polly drops every few months, but none for the last 2-3 yrs now!) 

miri4191

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That was a good capture Courtney. They look like they are doing some sleep acrobatics!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Aaaw, those furbabies are too cute @Gareth  , they look like little angels when they are sleeping. 
  (Emphasis on when they are sleeping) 

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's Tigger curled into an almost perfect circle.

And again with her little boy Felix when he was about 5/6 weeks old.

And here's Felix, 8 weeks old, with my boy Sam.

Felix again at 10 weeks old

But this has to be my favourite. This is Tigger again, I've never seen her lay like this and I couldn't help but laugh when I took the pic.

bblnfroopy cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello.

I always feel that Froopy loves getting her picture taken because she will be in the cutest positions and I often wonder if it was comfy for her, Here are

We have so many more but these are some of the cutest. We walked in from grocery shopping to find her hugging her cat woman doll.

bblnfroopy cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Larry is so cute, he looks like my Ming-Ming who went to heaven and Whiskers who is taking care of my dad.  That is a cute sleeping position, I think its with tuxedo cats, Ming-Ming did the same thing but upside down. He would get so mad at me when I put him right side up! LOL