Sleeping Kitties!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oooooh, her fur is getting really thick! 
  I find my self imagining picking her up and giving her a big snuggle - LoL, I doubt she would like it as much as me sadly.  

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oooooh, her fur is getting really thick! 
  I find my self imagining picking her up and giving her a big snuggle - LoL, I doubt she would like it as much as me sadly.  
Like Tallulah she's not a cat that likes been picked up , she does like to sit on your lap though .

I think she's getting her first winter coat her coat is very thick for a short haired cat it feels lovely to touch like a really expensive teddy bear

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, look at that little spay belly roll of tubbiness....  (BTW, he wasn't sick or at the vet, he's in a little show pen so don't worry).
I like to see a bit of chunkiness adds to their teddy bear look , Mouse looks like a blue velvet bear I love his paw pads they look like purple jelly beans

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I like to see a bit of chunkiness adds to their teddy bear look , Mouse looks like a blue velvet bear I love his paw pads they look like purple jelly beans
Aw thanks @Merlin2000  , that is pretty much what he feels like, and the velvet is very thick. 
   I'm not sure I fancy eating his paws LoL, I know where they've been!