Sleeping Kitties!

frida

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was watching a friends pet rats while she was on vacation. They were at my place because I though that would be more convenient. Little did I know that Frida could stick her little paw through the bars it hardly seemed like there was space. Well I guess she pushed that rat past the breaking point because he gave her a good bite. She had a long thin gash that looked like a knife cut. It went across three paw pads. She needed only two stitches, but boy was it a big ordeal. And super costly. I spent about $450 on vet bills. It was an expensive lesson. Plus I had to have a cat sitter come and check in while I was at work to make sure she hadn't removed her cone and to see if she was ok. I felt so bad and my friend did too. We had been thinking of it from the perspective that Frida might hurt the rats, never that they would hurt her! Luckily the rats were only there for another two days. Frida healed really quick. She had the bandage off in about three days and was completely healed after about another week. There isn't even a trace of the cut anymore. My vet did an excellent job patching her up.
What happened to your kitty?

Last edited:

catlover321

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So my cat was on a biro and she jumped down, and her paw got stuck in the handle and it twisted. That's what we think happened, we weren't home but there were clumps of fur around the Biro.

frida

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So my cat was on a biro and she jumped down, and her paw got stuck in the handle and it twisted. That's what we think happened, we weren't home but there were clumps of fur around the Biro.
I was lucky enough to have been home when Frida had her accident. Poor Sox to have to go through that and wait for you to get home! I'm sure she will be her normal self in no time. Feel better sox!

blackcat416

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We were painting the kitchen and Matthew just had to be there the entire day and never took his afternoon nap so after 10 hours of supervising our painting of his kitchen he just fell out on top of our upright freezer. Poor Matthew, it's hard to be the inspector general.