Not open for further replies.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

another for Mollysmom
So gorgeous! I love it!

I'm so happy I have such beautiful sigs to rotate!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I love those, ProudKittieMom! Thanks so much!

It feels wonderful having these sigs.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last month or so of the sigs have been uploaded to fotki to make it easier for people to search for them and to comment / view the slideshow.

If you are downloading them from there, please remember that it adds a few kb to the filesize (and some were oversized to start) and it may have to be saved smaller to use on TCS.

Some other points from PMs I have got and not bothered to post:

The adding of www.thecatsite.com on sigs is because those designers only want the sigs used here, they spend a lot of time making them so if you want to use them elsewhere, do PM for permission

If you are making sigs that do not have requests in the thread, they may not want a sig (dial up etc) so it is probably best to ask their permission to use the photos, especially if they don't have an old request in case they don't want them being used for whatever reason etc. Also they probably won't come by the sig forum to check them out, so again if you PM asking for permission they will be looking out for it.

If you are making one for someone who requested a while ago it may be the case that they no longer check the thread as they feel that they have had plenty made for them, so you may want to PM them with a note saying there is sigs in the thread for them if they don't answer after a few days.

Some people have had a lot of sigs made for them lately, so don't feel bad if yours is not used right away, it could be that it is in a rotation with quite a few before it and it would also not be fair on the other designers that spent time on them if they were to push yours to the top of the line.

If you are quoting to say thanks for your sig, try to edit out all the other sigs that are not for you in that quote, the completed sigs thread pages can get quite big with many sigs made and the regular sigs in people's posts. So if the post is right above you or you only need to quote one of the sigs, please do so, so the people on slower internet connections can enjoy the thread too

I think that is all of them

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I finally finished cutting out Lois' million cats

Halfpint:
Hey Eithne you offered
That's what happens when you have had to much to drink when you start offering
You knew the number when you offered ... Thank You very much you complainer you
Oh and the No Names Thank you to

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ahh either or
No I spell it Mickey sometimes I don 't even know who I'm calling
I do that! I will want to call one of them or tell them off and have to go through all their names until I get the right one

Status
Not open for further replies.