Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carrie640

Umm.....OK....not to be off-topic, either...but THIRTEEN!!??? Are you KIDDING??? GEESH! I wouldn't have ever known that by the way you carry yourself (talking, etc). But, that would explain things better...I mean....this YOUNGER-GENERATION is a whip at technology stuff.

OMG. I just realized..I am old enough to be your mother. Holy crap!
Not all of us!! I'm the only one of my friends who's the least bit interested in anything computer-related.
It's a bit sad, but I manage...
Thank you for the compliments. I have gotten comments from other people on that same thing (something like "more mature"), but I honestly just be myself and try not to use chat speak outside of MSN.

That would be weird if you WERE - I swear I would die.

Originally Posted by crittermom

for only being 13, you sure are a siggy wiz!!!!Great job on the siggys.
I do have a 13 year old.OMG!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm glad you liked them.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Can i just jump in and say how talented i think all you guys are? I have Gimp, my favourite program paint shop pro got bought out so i cant use it anymore, as it is very expensive, and i dont have photoshop either. So i make do with what i have, but i'd love it if my paint program had your wonderful stamps and colours on it, then i could make something even pertier. I used to make really professional siggys like yours on other forums when i used to still have my beloved PSP

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Can i just jump in and say how talented i think all you guys are? I have Gimp, my favourite program paint shop pro got bought out so i cant use it anymore, as it is very expensive, and i dont have photoshop either. So i make do with what i have, but i'd love it if my paint program had your wonderful stamps and colours on it, then i could make something even pertier. I used to make really professional siggys like yours on other forums when i used to still have my beloved PSP

Many brushes
etc are now made for GIMP

The photoshop ones sometimes come with image packs with have each image saved so you can make your own brush / stamp from it too

Status
Not open for further replies.