Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bnwalker2- Here, I did a little something. You dont have to use it, im sure someone could make a much better one, but I tried.

The kb has been lowered.

Edit: I fixed the typo with photoshop skills
LOL

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

Also, I always have trouble getting them under 30kb, so if you choose to use it, try and get someone to make it a smaller kb.

It will need to be optimized to under 30kb for use on TCS

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

:\\ Like I said I dont know how to make the kb smaller, someone had to make the kb smaller on my own sig that I made! lol
That's great that you are making sigs for others, but you have to understand that if they aren't within the size limits they can't use them.

Please either use the save for web feature in Photoshop to get the file size under 30K, or some of our members use this free software to resize to the correct file size:

www.irfanview.com

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done on lowering it, as Abbysmom pretty much said, the people requesting sigs tend not to have any software to know how to shrink it to TCS limits, so to them, having a sig they can't use is a little useless. The sig makers don't always have time to change them for people or the person isn't sure who to ask etc.

This page has got kind of confusing with all the edits

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOLLLLLL, yes. At first I had no idea how to lower the kb. I even made my own signature in photoshop and had someone ELSE here lower it. But then I just read a comment about in photoshop, saving it to web or whatever....so I opened it back up and I saw that option and im like WOAH ive never seen that before, so I did it, LOL yay.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bnwalker2- Here, I did a little something. You dont have to use it, im sure someone could make a much better one, but I tried.

The kb has been lowered.

Edit: I fixed the typo with photoshop skills
LOL
Thank you very much! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I looooooooooooove all the Trout sigs (lots of others, too, but Trout is one of my favourite TCS kitties)

Status
Not open for further replies.