Showing Symptoms Already?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are absolutely gorgeous! Please keep us posted!
Thanks!! Mom moved her kittens today.:confused: Though the place where she moved them is perfect! It was actually the place where I wanted her to have her kittens, but she hated it until today! I'm praying she doesn't move them further.

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you have any more pictures to share :)? Would love to see them.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's perfectly normal for mama to move the kittens, especially if she thinks they are getting a little too much attention. Just give her extra attention too and she'll be all right!

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Need some advice on names:eek::rolleyes: We still haven't named the last two...The light grey one's name is Teddy.

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those are good names!!! We just named them Teddy and Prince for the boys and Isadora (a.k.a Isadorable) for the little girl!!

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we have kittens I don't name them. My husband has a rule - once an animal is named in our home, it stays. I may call the kittens something but I NEVER let him hear me! I would be over run with kittens and cats!!!:lol: They are beautiful. Congratulations!

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When we have kittens I don't name them. My husband has a rule - once an animal is named in our home, it stays. I may call the kittens something but I NEVER let him hear me! I would be over run with kittens and cats!!!:lol: They are beautiful. Congratulations!
LOOOL!!!! Thanks! Yeah...I'm already attached to them!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, we get our 'kitten fix' through others now, but I'll never forget holding those tiny, precious little tigers in the palm of my hand. They feel and sense us, they even hiss and try to act ferocious! We truly hold their lives in our hands!

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, we get our 'kitten fix' through others now, but I'll never forget holding those tiny, precious little tigers in the palm of my hand. They feel and sense us, they even hiss and try to act ferocious! We truly hold their lives in our hands!
Yes....they are so tiny....they are getting used to being held now. LOL. Everyone is so infatuated with them that all they want to do is hold them. Good thing mama doesn't mind (I think she secretly likes it :lol2:)