TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

My little Charlie, who is almost 2. We adopted him a month ago, so I'm still building up my stock of cat photos. These are both from tonight.
wow, look at those whiskers! He 's a cutie and will grow up to be one gorgeous cat. They used to say a cat was grown by age one but I beg to differ. Even the ordinary cats don't get their final look until they are two. Some other cats like Maine Coons take four years, so do their mixes.  We'll see how Charlie looks a year or two from now, please post lots of pics. Those whiskers are amazing.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@greenqueen   Charlie looks stunning.  His fur is amazingly sleek and those eyes just shine right out.  I agree with segelkatt, Charlie does still look young and it will be great to see how he matures.  

Can't wait to see more photos and hear more about him around the site.

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I adore this picture of Maya I got today. It's the first good one I've managed to get of her 'Mom put the phone down and come pet me' look, complete with kneading the air (and yes, she's so stubborn it's taken 4 years). And for once you can really see her how pretty pretty green her eyes are.

nicolina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I adore this picture of Maya I got today. It's the first good one I've managed to get of her 'Mom put the phone down and come pet me' look, complete with kneading the air (and yes, she's so stubborn it's taken 4 years). And for once you can really see her how pretty pretty green her eyes are.

Maya is absolutely gorgeous!