Show me your eyes

Lavi

Dexter, the cat with a storm in his eyes
Young Cat
Purraise
Lavi Lavi - Don't let mightyboosh mightyboosh create a diversion; keep a close eye on Dexter at all times. He can cross the channel, drive straight through France, sneak in through Andorra, and be home in time for dinner!
Who would have thought ? The little Dexter that gets scared of a fly flying too close to his hears.
He's up to no good. You can see it in his eyes. Same color as Sauron, I mean. I should have got the hint.
My brother likes to tell me all the time that Dexter isn't actually a cat. It's just a tiny tiny tiny man in a (very cute and very realistic) cat suit. He gets to stay at home for free, eat for free, and see me naked when I have a shower.
And at night, when no one is around, he takes off the suit and goes upstairs to watch TV.

Last edited:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lavi Lavi I use the same method for boxes. I've got everything covered.

View attachment 206237
This:

upload_2017-11-20_16-33-58.jpeg

is madness. Look at the end result - some foolish chap has gone to all these pains, and then, at the very end, has clearly wasted all his efforts on the senseless purchase of a Ferrari - the greatest maintenance headache ever invented by Mankind.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Who would have thought ? The little Dexter that gets scared of a fly flying too close to his hears.
He's up to no good. You can see it in his eyes. Same color as Sauron, I mean. I should have got the hint.
My brother likes to tell me all the time that Dexter isn't actually a cat. It's just a tiny tiny tiny man in a (very cute and very realistic) cat suit. He gets to stay at home for free, eat for free, and see me naked when I have a shower.
And at night, when no one is around, he takes off the suit and goes upstairs to watch TV.
If he is a tiny, tiny man, he must be a Nac MacFeegle.