Show me your eyes

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . Yes, she is really cute! I couldn't resist! She stole my heart! It didn't matter to me that she was semi-feral. They interviewed me to make sure I was the right pick for her. She has come a long way. Nobody else has met her because when they come over she hides. I just show them pictures and say I have another cat who you'll probably never meet☺ She is quite the lap cat now.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . Yes, she is really cute! I couldn't resist! She stole my heart! It didn't matter to me that she was semi-feral. They interviewed me to make sure I was the right pick for her. She has come a long way. Nobody else has met her because when they come over she hides. I just show them pictures and say I have another cat who you'll probably never meet☺ She is quite the lap cat now.
jdwns12 jdwns12 - The patience required, and the investment of time and energy is rewarded completely in the first moment that they finally come to understand that they are Loved completely. Now and then, you'll actually be there at the very moment of recognition, and the whole world lights up as though some vast Cosmic switch was suddenly thrown. Gracie is both a beauty and a wonder. Congratulations!