Show me your eyes

Lavi

Dexter, the cat with a storm in his eyes
Young Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine hahahah exactlyyy :flail::lol::crackup:
By the way I did meet someone who made a powerpoint of Mozart her favorite painter. At the end when the teacher told her the mistake she answered : "that's why his paintings were so hard to find on Google!"

I'm just gonna leave a photo so that people who scroll down expecting to see cat eyes don't get disappointed :p
Capture d’écran 2017-11-12 à 18.03.38.png

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine hahahah exactlyyy :flail::lol::crackup:
By the way I did meet someone who made a powerpoint of Mozart her favorite painter. At the end when the teacher told her the mistake she answered : "that's why his paintings were so hard to find on Google!"

I'm just gonna leave a photo so that people who scroll down expecting to see cat eyes don't get disappointed :p
View attachment 205426
Lavi Lavi - I know this painting just by the eye colour - Andy Warhol. This must be Grey Sam - Brother of Brown Sam with Orange Eyes.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocat: :shocked:Beware Link! :fear::gaah:You may have made the Notorious International Catnapper list! :anticipation: I sure am glad he is banned from coming to the USA! Gypsy :bluepaw::greenpaw::catrub:
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - You're kiddin' right? Someone who already knows what Snowshoes are like, stealin' another one? Oh, sweetie - even I'm not that crazy.

Oh - you meant @mightyboosh ! He already has about 326 kilotonnes of cats - he just might be that crazy!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - You're kiddin' right? Someone who already knows what Snowshoes are like, stealin' another one? Oh, sweetie - even I'm not that crazy.

Oh - you meant @mightyboosh ! He already has about 326 kilotonnes of cats - he just might be that crazy!
:ruminating: ??Huh?? :think: Whatcha talking about?? Wasn't me, I didn't post anythi....hang on...what? Oh, ok. Gypsy said she used the Chromebook to warn Link. :doh: Kids, whatcha gonna do?:dunno: