Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those look amazing

I just saw the new temptations mix ups today, but went with Pounce for my babies- they were on sale at Petco :)

You left an address showing on the second pic...

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those look amazing

I just saw the new temptations mix ups today, but went with Pounce for my babies- they were on sale at Petco :)

You left an address showing on the second pic...
I had a request to edit that pic and it is removed. Just shows how easy it is to make a little mistake!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have more pictures to post, they are on my phone and I havent got round to post, when Im relaxing later on with a glass of vino I shall post I promise!

Message to my Santa though your very naughty for making me wait LOL!!! what ever is in there the cats want and want a lot the whole box is locked in my cupboard! 

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am excited!!  I have not had a present to open for Christmas for years.  I will wait until Christmas morning to open.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am excited!!  I have not had a present to open for Christmas for years.  I will wait until Christmas morning to open.

Me too

I have been told my Secret Santa is sending the second part of my gift but it hasn't come yet :(

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, I've been finding lots of adorable things for you lately! I really hope you enjoy everything when I ship it out soon! :D

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good loot guys.... I am sooooo jealous!  I wish I could have participated this year. But being laid off and then the cancer made it impossible. 

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhh.... Got my package today!  It contains 3 wrapped gifts, all of them squishy <evil grin>  My cats won't leave them alone.  Going to *try* and wait for Christmas to open them up
  But I might be naughty and open them early

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
By the way, I didn't make it clear, but my Secret Santa was Welder Woman. The metal cat was a dead giveaway!

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
By the way, I didn't make it clear, but my Secret Santa was Welder Woman. The cat was a dead giveaway!

And a rather stunning and very apt gift!  Lucky you!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No clue who my SS is, just know they are on the East Coast but thanks to people asking me to snoop and a combo of the already received things, I can process eliminate- maybe.

The metal cat is really cool!! and it all looks so good

A-J you look like you have your work cut out for you!!!

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That metal cat is really awesome!  Now I'm really confused.  I just got a second box with a BUNCH of packages in it.  One of them is even for Foxy!   I did not look at the return address on the first package with the 3 squishy things in it so I'm not sure if this is from the same person.   I have not opened them yet.  This box has a TON of loot in it.  Gonna wait a few days and maybe open one at a time.  For sure one of the gifts is a BALL CAP!  I can't wait to see it!