Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I GOT A BOX FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!

I'll be opening it soon. Will also try to borrow a camera to take pics.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol 
 yes you are right glad it all got there safe and you like everything :)  By the way Im not sure I totally believe you about the llama 
Yes!!!  My investigation brought me to the right conclusion!

But  you are right, the llama story was not really accurate......when I think about it, the llama foot wasn't really orange, it was more pink. 

Last edited:

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SS was Mike/mrblanche! - along with Dottie and the kitties. :hugs:

Got a great box of goodies for me and the kitties -
The kitties got -
A laser pointer, a pop open kitty play cube,and TWO packages of fuzzy mice. Ari says he approves. Topaz is still taking her daily nap.

I got -
Gary Patterson calendar - I love his cartoons!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have them on my checks. :clap:
A key fob emblazoned with "TEXAS" and a longhorn steer. (My current car key fob is about 30 years old. How did he know?)
An anthology of romance stories with the common theme of animal rescues. :read:
A pair of Santa Kitty earrings
A neck pillow for when I am reclining - ahhhhhhhhhhh
And 2 big bags of chocolate that include Lindt truffles and other deluxe delectible delights ( One has already been tested and deemed edible. :yummy: )

If I can get a camera I will post pics.

Thank you, Mike and Dottie and kitties! :heart3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well now I really am confused lol......... you are teasing me if so...... Gosh :( (Teasing me in...... snooping for yourself- classic ROFL>..................

And saying you haven't even started shopping yet in the Discussion thread........ yet I have received 2 packages and was told that's it LOL.........

Hmmmm 

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Lol
Well now I really am confused lol......... you are teasing me if so...... Gosh :( (Teasing me in...... snooping for yourself- classic ROFL>..................

And saying you haven't even started shopping yet in the Discussion thread........ yet I have received 2 packages and was told that's it LOL.........

Hmmmm :nod:

Lol. I am a stinker! Hope you like the gifts!

Btw that is it ;) I do have to buy for another SS still!!

Last edited:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol.
Lol. I am a stinker! Hope you like the gifts!
Btw that is it
I do have to buy for another SS still!!
Okay :) We love the cross necklaces for the kitties! And will open the other package Christmas eve. Thanks Karen :D

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I couldn't resist the dark side.  I just had to open that lovely box and see if there was any chocolate to be rescued 
A few cat toys were grabbed out of the box before I could stop them

I was trying to set everything up amid the chaos so I could take a picture of all the wonderful gifts - Archie decided to inspect the box

Marcie artfully draped herself over the gifts and claimed the hat (which I LOOOOVVVVEEEE) 

There were a lot of great gifts!  A hat (which I stole back from the cat), lots of yummy chocolate, a beautiful pair of earrings, a mug with hot chocolate, and a bunch of toys and treats for the kids

The catnip-scented tissue paper was a big hit with everyone!

I have not yet figured out who my Secret Santa is, but I love the wonderful gifts - Thank You!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I was trying to set everything up amid the chaos so I could take a picture of all the wonderful gifts - Archie decided to inspect the box

Marcie artfully draped herself over the gifts and claimed the hat (which I LOOOOVVVVEEEE) 

There were a lot of great gifts!  A hat (which I stole back from the cat), lots of yummy chocolate, a beautiful pair of earrings, a mug with hot chocolate, and a bunch of toys and treats for the kids

I have not yet figured out who my Secret Santa is, but I love the wonderful gifts - Thank You!
Cool gifts!!

heheh I know who it is I know I know I know!!!! 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mine has arrived!!!!!    :blobgreen :blobturq: :blobred:

I had thought of waiting untill Christmas to open it up.....but then I accidentally tripped over an  orange llama foot, dropped the box, which flew up in the air, flew past the ceiling light, which was very hot, causing the tape on the box to melt and before I could do anything about it, all the ingredients just fell out of the box!   Really!!!  :angel:

I also thought of keeping the wrapped presents untill Christmas, as the goodies for me and the kitties could be attended to right away, but the wrapping just suddenly evaportated!  Must have been the heat from the ceiling light.
The kitties loved their goodies and the toys.  Ms. Curious tried the treats and the toys while Ms. Supervisor supervised.  :D
My treats were so delicious (yes, I may have tried it...) and in the wrappings were a soft warm scarf, very cute earings and the greatest cupcake molds I have seen. They have cat paws and a cat head.  :)

After my investigation I have come to a conclusion that my Secret Santa is Milk Maid.  Am I right?   Sure I am....Thank you so much Milk Maid!  :)
A likely story! View media item 141171View media item 141171View media item 141171

Last edited:

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes everyone, you MUST post the "cat in the box" pic...cause you know it WILL happen! 
 Nice presents. The cat mug looks so cute. Now, we need a pic of you with the hat on!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful gifts!  This thread has put a big smile on my face. 
  And I totally believe the llama story.  Folks, llama feet are a real tripping hazard. 

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Nothing beats a box and catnip-scented tissue paper.

I agree with calico2222 that we need to see you in the hat - Marcie certainly seems to like it.

I must say, I've never checked the mail as much as I do this time of year.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received notice today that an attempt was made to deliver a parcel from France!
  Since I won't be home until the weekend, I've requested redelivery this Saturday.  This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to find out who my SS is!