Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Oooh. I got a postcard from my Secret Santa today. The card's of Halifax (lovely city, if anyone is ever thinking of going) but it's postage paid so there's not postmark for me to guess from! According to my card, my SS is keeping an eye on me....hmmmm.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got home today to a lovely SS package.....
I won't elaborate much because I am beat..... I got home from a long trip and I am exhausted......
I just wanted to let my SS....... which I am pretty sure it is yayi :rub: know that I got the presents! :hugs:

yayi, are you my SS? It says it is from the Phillipines....... whoelse could it be? :lol3:

Since I am very likely spending Christmas alone again this year and these will likely be the only gifts I will get..... I will be a light sider this year, so I can have a special Christmas eve - you don't mind, do you?

Thank you so much hun, I will post pictures of all the fun and the action as soo as I open!!

:hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3::hugs: :heart3:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I haven't received my SS yet, but I did get a lovely little cat note pad from MY SS, Yayi...

She's been a very busy girl.

Thank You!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Must be confusion somewhere as two people now say they have yayi as their SS!!

I am still waiting, I was asked by a snooper to verify my address so I know something is coming..

Doesn't someone get to open ONE gift in like, 7 days?????? ;)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Must be confusion somewhere as two people now say they have yayi as their SS!!
I meant Yayi was my Santee... She received my parcel and sent me a little gift back 

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I meant Yayi was my Santee... She received my parcel and sent me a little gift back 
Ah okay gotha

I have a suspicion of who my SS is (Hubby gave me the first from the packing slip)............ only 2 people exist on the board with that name and while both are from the east coast, only one is participating in SS...

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a gift today in a pretty red shiny package!!!! (I think I am waiting until CHristmas eve to open it.......)........ :)

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine has arrived!!!!!   
I had thought of waiting untill Christmas to open it up.....but then I accidentally tripped over an  orange llama foot, dropped the box, which flew up in the air, flew past the ceiling light, which was very hot, causing the tape on the box to melt and before I could do anything about it, all the ingredients just fell out of the box!   Really!!! 

I also thought of keeping the wrapped presents untill Christmas, as the goodies for me and the kitties could be attended to right away, but the wrapping just suddenly evaportated!  Must have been the heat from the ceiling light.

The kitties loved their goodies and the toys.  Ms. Curious tried the treats and the toys while Ms. Supervisor supervised.  :D

My treats were so delicious (yes, I may have tried it...) and in the wrappings were a soft warm scarf, very cute earings and the greatest cupcake molds I have seen. They have cat paws and a cat head.  :)

After my investigation I have come to a conclusion that my Secret Santa is Milk Maid.  Am I right?   Sure I am....Thank you so much Milk Maid!  :)

Last edited:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So here is what I think.  I opened the first package that arrived - I couldn't wait LOL!  The squishy package is terrific pooch toys from Auntie Em's as well as "The Six Pack" of beautiful cat toys from Auntie Em's.  I opened another of the packages from the second arrival.  It's a BIG bag of Smarties!  YUMMM!!!  I'll post pics when I get them all open.  I think I might open just one a day
  Yeah Right!!

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had thought of waiting untill Christmas to open it up.....but then I accidentally tripped over an  orange llama foot, dropped the box, which flew up in the air, flew past the ceiling light, which was very hot, causing the tape on the box to melt and before I could do anything about it, all the ingredients just fell out of the box!   Really!!! 

I also thought of keeping the wrapped presents untill Christmas, as the goodies for me and the kitties could be attended to right away, but the wrapping just suddenly evaportated!  Must have been the heat from the ceiling light.

The kitties loved their goodies and the toys.  Ms. Curious tried the treats and the toys while Ms. Supervisor supervised.  :D

My treats were so delicious (yes, I may have tried it...) and in the wrappings were a soft warm scarf, very cute earings and the greatest cupcake molds I have seen. They have cat paws and a cat head.  :)

After my investigation I have come to a conclusion that my Secret Santa is Milk Maid.  Am I right?   Sure I am....Thank you so much Milk Maid!  :)
Lol 
 yes you are right glad it all got there safe and you like everything :)  By the way Im not sure I totally believe you about the llama 

Last edited:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay this just in........ My Secret Santa is named "Karen" (no last name due to privacy)..... anyway, I am saving the recent shipment until Christmas eve (you guys remember the cross necklaces for my kitties? Yep they are amazing so thank you to my Santa!

BTW-- Who is Karen, the only 2 Karen's I know of on the board are AbbysMom and Draco........ hmm.....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a gift today in a pretty red shiny package!!!! (I think I am waiting until CHristmas eve to open it.......)........ :)
:rasp:

Mine has arrived!!!!!    :blobgreen :blobturq: :blobred:
I had thought of waiting untill Christmas to open it up.....but then I accidentally tripped over an  orange llama foot, dropped the box, which flew up in the air, flew past the ceiling light, which was very hot, causing the tape on the box to melt and before I could do anything about it, all the ingredients just fell out of the box!   Really!!!  :angel:

Sounds plausible to me...

...  I opened another of the packages from the second arrival.  It's a BIG bag of Smarties!  YUMMM!!!  I'll post pics when I get them all open.  I think I might open just one a day :nod:   Yeah Right!!
You can't eat just one... At least I couldn't this past Halloween. :flail: