Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carolina, thank you, yes, everything made it in one piece. i thought the pendant was an ornament - lovely, I often theme my tree to be just animal ornaments, so it will fit well.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just to keep things interesting...I mailed a 2012 Secret Santa package today. It was the first of two that I wasn't able to finish before Christmas. I just can't remember if it's my public board or Team board recipient. I guess they'll know when they get it...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just to keep things interesting...I mailed a 2012 Secret Santa package today. It was the first of two that I wasn't able to finish before Christmas. I just can't remember if it's my public board or Team board recipient. I guess they'll know when they get it...
I got it today! It's a spacious dayplanner/organizer that he tooled an oak lead design. He also included a butterfly hair ornament for when I wear my hair in a ponytail. I will try my darndest to borrow a camera to get a pic.

Oh, he also included a few copies of Texas Highways, The travel magazine of Texas.

Ain't he a peach? :hugs

Hmm, this posted twice for some reason.

Last edited:

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My wife calls me a fruit sometimes, but I don't think a peach is what she had in mind!