Roofie's Cat-a-Tonic Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah sweeties we wans to know more bout secret Santa thingie too. Meowmy Jan sed sumthing bout a hint there to get more the cat who books.....wot's it all about meowmy Jan an Ari?

Purrpaw Howard culd we hafs somea that corn an ham chowder -- our meowmy sed she reel impressed yu know so many fuds an how to cook em, she reel impressed wif yu.

Thanks Kitters for tellin us bout yur day -- we glad to heer bout wot yu doing.

Smudgie we sending yu lotsa purr prayers an gud wishes that tomorro at the badernarians yu dont get hurt -- an that yu gets all well reel soon.

Carly an Luzeeee yu sharing the sunny spot together wif Smudge? Yu gud cats. Now Luzeee dont go tryin to wak Carly jus cos I say sumthing nice to yuse two!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kits! Back in August the meowmies and purrpaws signed up to be Secret Santas. The humans then sent in their name and address and some things they liked to a moderator and she put all the names in a hat and drew... Well something like that. Meowmy and Me get to send presents in secret to another meowmy and kitty. But we ain't telling who because they might find out and then it won't be a secret. *shhh*

Time to go home and curl up with my meowmies. G'nighht Tia, m'sweetie!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, looks like Meowmy Jan and Ari, and Meowmy Jill and Kitters, and I'm in the Secret Santa thing too. If Meowmy Katie and Meowmy Bobbie and others missed the deadline, maybe we could do a little separate Secret Santa thing as well. We don't want anybodys feeling left out!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi everybuddies. Meowmy sez I can sit in the qwiet room today. Im actin more like a cat today an I'm meowin an eatin an sittin in Meowmy's lap an my eye is more open today.
i so glad to heer you doon betr, my sweet Smudge!
keep takn your medsun!
- Java

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we need a stiff catnip drink. we FURRRious! Some lil ole hooman kitten STOLE from ur meowmy! She stole markers! ANy kitty wanna send virtual scratches????

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we need a stiff catnip drink. we FURRRious! Some lil ole hooman kitten STOLE from ur meowmy! She stole markers! ANy kitty wanna send virtual scratches????
we send virtual scrachz
- our meowmy has had things stole frum her by her studns to! - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

we send virtual scrachz
- our meowmy has had things stole frum her by her studns to! - Cable
I sorry to here that! I sendin cyber skratches and BITES from jasper to theif students! Here is a catnip tea on us! yur friends jasper and tia......

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

wut is goin on wif purrpaw howard? was rong?
Hi everykitty, jasper here, purpaw Howard has moved, an won't be here anymore
. If you wants his new address pm me an I can give it to you, yur friends jasper and tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why did he move? We don't want purrpaw Howard and Roofus and Lukey to move!

Who will operate Roofie's? Will Tia and I ever be able to share a chocolate shake in the corner booth?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We think Purrpaw Howard got mad at sumthin and jus left. We had a message sayin he never cumin bak!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Why did he move? We don't want purrpaw Howard and Roofus and Lukey to move!

Who will operate Roofie's? Will Tia and I ever be able to share a chocolate shake in the corner booth?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wez going to try to keep Roofies going. Iz talking to the peeples at catfoodtv and Emeril Lachat, Allbrown Cat, and Mario Batcali will help us put together specials.

Our first specials will be:

Chipotle Glazed Pork Chops
Elegant Chicken Pot Pie

Always available will be:
Lovers Catmilkshakes
Organic catnip tea
Co-cola classic

Since this is a community effert, we nos you will keep the plase clean. Wez still diskussing a reguler menu and will publish it later.

Luvs, Luzee and Carly

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

And don't forget the tummy-soothers Coke Float!
And for just you, lil Smudgie, we have a spesial heeling tea we gots from Boulder (where theys nos abowt tose tings). Enjoy and keep getting better.

Luvs, Luzeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Wez going to try to keep Roofies going. Iz talking to the peeples at catfoodtv and Emeril Lachat, Allbrown Cat, and Mario Batcali will help us put together specials.

Our first specials will be:

Chipotle Glazed Pork Chops
Elegant Chicken Pot Pie

Always available will be:
Lovers Catmilkshakes
Organic catnip tea
Co-cola classic

Since this is a community effert, we nos you will keep the plase clean. Wez still diskussing a reguler menu and will publish it later.

Luvs, Luzee and Carly
That all sounds reel good Carly, and lets evfurrbody remember to pray for lil Smudgie cuz he not all well yet and supposed to go the the spechul badanarian tomorrow....

hi ari, kiss kiss, want to help me make the milkshakes? luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

That all sounds reel good Carly, and lets evfurrbody remember to pray for lil Smudgie cuz he not all well yet and supposed to go the the spechul badanarian tomorrow....

hi ari, kiss kiss, want to help me make the milkshakes? luv tia
yes, plez pray for my sweedee to be ok soon !
& i wanna milkshak! - Java

Jasper, my luv
- wanna get summa dat chiken pie?
sum catnip tee for me, please! - Cable
I'd like pie too, & catnip tea.
thanks for keeping the place open, guys - we appresheate it! - Pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.