Roofie's Cat-a-Tonic Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooo ari, you sez the sweetest things, too bad you sez them so loud that I can hear them! Muahahahahahaha better watch out tornado boy, I AM watchin! jasper!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hey I almos forgotten, is you going to have a meowlaween party Luzeee, or should I have it at my house?? yur buddy jasper
Of course we will have a meowlaween partay here at Roofies. Karlee and me will come up with some haunting speshals. And there will be gift baggies for all of the kittys.

I will need to find a band. Lucifer offered some great ones in his "Ask Lucifer" fred. Are there any speshial rekwests?

Luzeeee

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Smudgie is at the speshialists now. Drinks for everyone so we can raise a toast of gud luck to our fren. We wait for gud news!

Luvs, Luzeee and Carly

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we fold our paws an pary!

Originally Posted by katachtig

Smudgie is at the speshialists now. Drinks for everyone so we can raise a toast of gud luck to our fren. We wait for gud news!

Luvs, Luzeee and Carly

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We dont have any speshals today and we will have a kwiet day on account of the news abowt our lil Smudge. Much and me cumforted Meomy cause she cried wen she red abowt it.

Serve yurselfs anyting you wuld like.

Luvs, Luzee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the prayers everybody. We should pray now that little Smudgie doesn't have to experience any pain or fear. He's at the vet for a test, but did well during the night, and will come home this evening. We'll help him through his last days so he knows he was loved, and all of you help me so much with that - thanks!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
hey kitty frens,

We have been tinking abowt our preshus Smudgie and Meowmy Kim. (And we don't want Meowmy Kim to go). We wuld like to propose the following and want yur input.

We are tinking of closing down Roofies and open the Smudge Colorado Cafe. We will still have a kwiet rum and a booth for Tia and Ari and a big screen tv for the boyz. Please let us no wat yur tink.

Luvs Luzee and Carly

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH YES! WE love it!!

We also tink it a good idee to decorayte in blue and brown tones....like smudge's eyes!

Originally Posted by katachtig

hey kitty frens,

We have been tinking abowt our preshus Smudgie and Meowmy Kim. (And we don't want Meowmy Kim to go). We wuld like to propose the following and want yur input.

We are tinking of closing down Roofies and open the Smudge Colorado Cafe. We will still have a kwiet rum and a booth for Tia and Ari and a big screen tv for the boyz. Please let us no wat yur tink.

Luvs Luzee and Carly

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh me and Mika think it's a purrfect idea. Can we have a picture of Smudge on the wall too please. Meowmy says she wants to always be able to look at his picture and we kitties do too.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dis gettin better an better!

Les have pichures of the offer kitties in the famlee, too, ok? Like lil ones, round the big one of smudge.

HEY! AN WE HAVE AN IDEE FOR SPESHUL ICE CREEM TREET!
A SMUDGEcicle!

An it be blue raspberry and vanilla an chocolate ice creem!!

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh me and Mika think it's a purrfect idea. Can we have a picture of Smudge on the wall too please. Meowmy says she wants to always be able to look at his picture and we kitties do too.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, sounds good to me, too.

(I'm cuddling in meowmy's arms because she was crying about Smudge.)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Dis gettin better an better!

Les have pichures of the offer kitties in the famlee, too, ok? Like lil ones, round the big one of smudge.

HEY! AN WE HAVE AN IDEE FOR SPESHUL ICE CREEM TREET!
A SMUDGEcicle!

An it be blue raspberry and vanilla an chocolate ice creem!!
What a good idea. We might have a problem getting a picture of Ari and Tia since they are always cuddled up in their booth, but maybe we could distract them for a minute to get a picture.

The SMUDGEsicle sounds purrfect too.

Me and Mika didn't hang out at Roofie's much, but now that it gonna be dedicated to precious Smudge we gotta go more often.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This idea sounds good to us too, IF its ok with meomwy Kim, we not want her to be more sad than she is, our meomwy been crying all day....that why we haven't been on...Before you renames the bar I think meomwy Kim should decide if she is comfortable wif that. What does you think meomwy Kim? Wood that be ok, or does you need time to think about it? yur friends jasper and tia and meowmy Carol we sending purrs and hugs to you

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

This idea sounds good to us too, IF its ok with meomwy Kim, we not want her to be more sad than she is, our meomwy been crying all day....that why we haven't been on...Before you renames the bar I think meomwy Kim should decide if she is comfortable wif that. What does you think meomwy Kim? Wood that be ok, or does you need time to think about it? yur friends jasper and tia and meowmy Carol we sending purrs and hugs to you
Of course Meowmy Kim will have the last word in this. Much and I have gotten wet from Meomy's tears. We just want to honor our fren.

Luvs, Luzeee

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Meowmy Carol is right. I guess we are all so anxious to honour our friend Smudge that we are over-zealous. Thanks for keeping our little paws on the ground Aunty Carol.

Naturally I think we all agree that meowmy Kim should have the final say.

Status
Not open for further replies.