Roofie's Cat-a-Tonic Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I think I am going to hang out here today where it is dry!
Hey Abby, come join Much and I in the kwiet rum and have sum catnip tea and hang out in the sun spot. (Roofie's always has a sun spot in their kwiet rum.

Carly

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Catnip teas and 1 Sunday sunspot comming rite up.
Thanks boyz. BTW, do you import your sun spot from the tropics? It is so nice and warm.

Carly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Thanks boyz. BTW, do you import your sun spot from the tropics? It is so nice and warm.

Carly
Nah we jus uz speshull magnafying glass fur a warmer sumbeam and it is tunable too. Purrpaw iz reel smart and fixxed it reel gud.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everybuddies. Meowmy sez I can sit in the qwiet room today. Im actin more like a cat today an I'm meowin an eatin an sittin in Meowmy's lap an my eye is more open today.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi everybuddies. Meowmy sez I can sit in the qwiet room today. Im actin more like a cat today an I'm meowin an eatin an sittin in Meowmy's lap an my eye is more open today.
THat's GRATE news SMudgie, We gona keep prayin for you still but we glad to here you eye is lookin bettr and sound like you feelin a lil better as well. I gonna hang out in da bar wif the big boys but tia said she wood stay in the quiet room wif you for awhile,k? We all glad to here you feelin some better

smudgie, i will sit in the quiet room wif you for a while, maybe i can get ari to come in too, luv tia

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi dere lil Smudgie buddy. We gotz jus da ting fur a recoverin lil kittenkat..
A choklit catnip milkshake wif tuna isekreem innit..

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Smudgie,

Its grate that your feeling better. Come sit beside me in the sun spot.

Carly

Yes Smudge, wez glad you feeling better. I have to go chase sum flys tat snuck in last night.

Luvs, Luzee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi dere lil Smudgie buddy. We gotz jus da ting fur a recoverin lil kittenkat..
A choklit catnip milkshake wif tuna isekreem innit..
Hey ther Roofus and Lukey, that sound like jus what the kid needs to build up his constitution! That an well all gonna keep on prayin for Smudgie, rite everykitty?
What happenin at your house today boys? Get in a lil early birdy and hammy chasin? What's on the menu today? I feelin pretty hongry and I thinkin maybe Smudgie could use a lil bite too to go wif his milkshake!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jaspurr an Tia an Carly an Luzee an Much An Smudgie & Abby & Ari an any one else we mite a missed. Today iz leftovers cause we iz tired an lazy. Da Corn an Ham chowder shuld be reely gud today sinse it had a nite to age. Same fur da Chilli. Da Parakeety byrdz iz dive bommin Purrpaw an Rufuz at the pooter while we iz theer. Dey iz gettrin awful brave. An pretty soon one of dem wil fly inta reech an den luk owt birrdiy... I almois gotted wun yesterday but he gotted away .

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Jaspurr an Tia an Carly an Luzee an Much An Smudgie & Abby & Ari an any one else we mite a missed. Today iz leftovers cause we iz tired an lazy. Da Corn an Ham chowder shuld be reely gud today sinse it had a nite to age. Same fur da Chilli. Da Parakeety byrdz iz dive bommin Purrpaw an Rufuz at the pooter while we iz theer. Dey iz gettrin awful brave. An pretty soon one of dem wil fly inta reech an den luk owt birrdiy... I almois gotted wun yesterday but he gotted away .
I guess meomwy musta eated up all the ribs and saurkraut! BAD meomwy! I guess I will have some more chili then and Tia sez she wood like the ham and corn chowder. I think I wood be having "keety sandwich" for lunch if I wuz you. Sides those birdys should be nice to purpaw Howard, not trying to get him! How Sunrise Mango doing? SHe or is it he? Anyways, sounds like mango gots better manners than these keety birds! Maybe you boys oughta pull a couple or three tail feathers outta dem to teach um whose boss!
yur friends, jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks guys. I'm hopin I doesn't hav to get my eye stuck wif a sharp thing tomorrow. Yuk!
We is hopin and prayin that you doesn't have to either lil Smudgie, we sending you purrs and licks to help you feel better and me and tia and meomwy all praying for you that you doesn't have to get yur eye sticked
. We glad the badanarian FINALLY figured out what wrong so he can fix it though! We was gettin skared cuz you was so sick
, we don want nothing bad to happen to you, we luvs you cuz you our friend. Jus rest up and feel bettr lil buddy, yur friends jasper and tia and meomwy Carol

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok evvryfurbody purrpaw an uz just heerd frum Kitters & SillyJilly and we havent seen much of dem cawse da power supply thinggy on there Pooter burnded owt an da pooter kroaked.. She sez dey hope to have it fixded by Wed. an will be bak as soon az dey can..

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good. I haven't been here much either, but I thot Kitters hadn't been here fur a while. My Meowmy wunners if her power suply thingy is cause they have a "HP" whatever that is. Meowmy's puter is only a year old and has been to the faktory twice cause of the power suply thingy.
Daddy sez "no more HP"!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh good. I haven't been here much either, but I thot Kitters hadn't been here fur a while. My Meowmy wunners if her power suply thingy is cause they have a "HP" whatever that is. Meowmy's puter is only a year old and has been to the faktory twice cause of the power suply thingy.
Daddy sez "no more HP"!
Yeah Smudgie, that what my meowmy and daddy say too, they say HP an COMPAQ oughta change ther name to WE SUK! We hadda COMPAQ and they made by HP too and it kept brakin over an over, one time they had it 6 weeks before we gots it bak an it STILL BROKE!
Maybe HP stands for HAVE PROBLEMS!
. Anyways, we gots a dell after that an we don't have problems now, and wif ther service contrat if it messes up they comes to YUR house to fix it
, yur friends jasper and tia

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is kitter mommy Jill, I brought a note with me to work from kitters and was able to get on to actually type it to you guys! (Nope no HP here!! But still just a generic power supply, and they do go out, but should hopefully!!!! be up soon!!!) Here's Kitters note:

"Oh I misses you guys soo soo soo soo much, but I been keeping busy at home trying to keep momma happy and not bored. Daddy trying to quite smoking those stinky things so he's been a little crabby but he's much better. One day daddy cleaned the whole house and scrubbed the stobe and stuff too!!! I thought'd I'd help yesterday by pulling out the hair from the tub drain for him. Wasn't that nice of me? I miss you all and as soon as mommy's puters back up I will tell her I hab dibbs to use it first!!! Can't wait to send my secrect kitty santa presents to my secret santa cats!!! Mommy just told me about it! Thinking about that will help me get by the next few days!!
Kitters"

Ok there you guys are, now I'll get out of the kitties thread!
Jilly

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for lettin us know!

Ok evvryfurbody purrpaw an uz just heerd frum Kitters & SillyJilly and we havent seen much of dem cawse da power supply thinggy on there Pooter burnded owt an da pooter kroaked.. She sez dey hope to have it fixded by Wed. an will be bak as soon az dey can..

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we wanna no more bout this secret santa kitty thing.

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

This is kitter mommy Jill, I brought a note with me to work from kitters and was able to get on to actually type it to you guys! (Nope no HP here!! But still just a generic power supply, and they do go out, but should hopefully!!!! be up soon!!!) Here's Kitters note:

"Oh I misses you guys soo soo soo soo much, but I been keeping busy at home trying to keep momma happy and not bored. Daddy trying to quite smoking those stinky things so he's been a little crabby but he's much better. One day daddy cleaned the whole house and scrubbed the stobe and stuff too!!! I thought'd I'd help yesterday by pulling out the hair from the tub drain for him. Wasn't that nice of me? I miss you all and as soon as mommy's puters back up I will tell her I hab dibbs to use it first!!! Can't wait to send my secrect kitty santa presents to my secret santa cats!!! Mommy just told me about it! Thinking about that will help me get by the next few days!!
Kitters"

Ok there you guys are, now I'll get out of the kitties thread!
Jilly

Status
Not open for further replies.