Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speshill just fur our Amigo Milky
El Pollo Loco y Arroz con Queso y chillis.
Por Tu mi Amigo mucha bonita comidas

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Saturday's Slops
Chili con carne
Corn & Ham Chowder
Country Ribs & Kraut
Shepard's Pie
Meomwy sez she wants the ribs and kraut, she sez she LOVE that with whipped tatos and butter.....she sez she is glad to see someone else knos about them sides her! Daddy won't even try them! I want some of the chili and tia sez she would like the shepards pie, ok? Oh, and it rainin here so tia wood like a hot chocolate if you have some. What you boys and purpaw Howard doing this mornin? Are you chasin the hammies and the keeties?

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We iz supervizin whyle Purrpaw iz rebuildin a cheep chest of drawers that he got fur nuthin, He ses ir has fairly gud wood but it wuz putted together in a "Miky mowse fashion so he is doin it rite. He sez.
He iz takin a brake cawse hiz blud sugar iz low rite now an he needs to jak it up.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We iz supervizin whyle Purrpaw iz rebuildin a cheep chest of drawers that he got fur nuthin, He ses ir has fairly gud wood but it wuz putted together in a "Miky mowse fashion so he is doin it rite. He sez.
He iz takin a brake cawse hiz blud sugar iz low rite now an he needs to jak it up.
I like to help my daddy too, last nite I wuz helpin him put up the new blinds for the new windows but one of them is messed up, meomwy took it apart to try to fix it but it din't work so now we gots to take it down and tak it bak, but daddy sez I wuz a good helper cat. I like to help daddy, I lays on his tools and bites him when he tried to get them!
An tia steals stuff like screwdrivers or parts and runns off with them! yur friends jasper and tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

I like to help my daddy too, last nite I wuz helpin him put up the new blinds for the new windows but one of them is messed up, meomwy took it apart to try to fix it but it din't work so now we gots to take it down and tak it bak, but daddy sez I wuz a good helper cat. I like to help daddy, I lays on his tools and bites him when he tried to get them!
An tia steals stuff like screwdrivers or parts and runns off with them! yur friends jasper and tia
Mika a little thief too. she always takin daddy's little packages full of screws and stuff. She was trying to get in meowmy's purse the other night to get her keys again.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sweeties -- Purrpaw Howard musta spent a lotta time wotchin those TV cooking shows......

Is he like meowmy Jan when he get done wotching how to make shrimp roumalade he get up an go to the freezer an see wots there from Swanson's?

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, Purrpaw reely cooks gud when he wantz to but the last yeer since3 hiz surgeree he dunt cook too much enny moor.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Sweeties -- Purrpaw Howard musta spent a lotta time wotchin those TV cooking shows......

Is he like meowmy Jan when he get done wotching how to make shrimp roumalade he get up an go to the freezer an see wots there from Swanson's?
Swanson's? Nope! Banquet!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thas funnee. wenever thot of that! now maybe we hide meowmy's keyz an she not go to skool.

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Mika a little thief too. she always takin daddy's little packages full of screws and stuff. She was trying to get in meowmy's purse the other night to get her keys again.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You prolly bedder let her go so she can pay da rent an groceries and treets an stuff lik dat.
Unless u wanna luiv onna street.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
da streeet? was dat? we never herd of a streeet? we allas inside. YIKES! we retinking this stuff.

You prolly bedder let her go so she can pay da rent an groceries and treets an stuff lik dat.
Unless u wanna luiv onna street.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yah, It wood meen eatin garbage an no moor munny fur grub at Roofies an Meowmy Bobby livin owtta a shoppin Kart an bein a bag lady. Yu bedder help her owrt da door to skool evvryday...lol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dat meens we get to pounce on her at 4:30 evry mornin to remin her to feed us first. den she cn get reddy.

Yah, It wood meen eatin garbage an no moor munny fur grub at Roofies an Meowmy Bobby livin owtta a shoppin Kart an bein a bag lady. Yu bedder help her owrt da door to skool evvryday...lol

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunday's Speshulls
Since it was kinda slow yesterday we iz gunna have leftovers frum Saturday.
Sides Purrpaw sez he dont feel lik wurkin today.

Status
Not open for further replies.