Roger And Rafa, My Tennis Cats - And Maybe A Third

littlekitkats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all!

I have two sweet three-year-old boys, Roger and Rafa (my husband and I are tennis fans). Roger alternates between being very sleepy/cozy vs. very awake, affectionate, and needy for playtime. There's like, no middle ground. He chases his tail a lot. He's the orange one and he's a total mama's boy. Rafa is sleek black with a white belly. He's a big fan of everyone, especially his daddy. He's got the funniest little snout of all time, which means he gets a ton of face kisses. They're bonded brothers (I was told from the same litter!) and we've had them since they were about 10-12 weeks old.

We also have a potential third I posted about in this thread, seeking advice - it's causing me a lot of distress, but I'm trying to stay focused and take it like, one minute at a time. She's a beautiful, tiny little white girl named Ghost. She melts my heart.

Thanks everyone for being so kind and welcoming!! It's great to meet you.
rog&rafa.jpg 20170616_083513.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlekitkats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
EDIT: Nevermind, fixed the pics.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi all!

I have two sweet three-year-old boys, Roger and Rafa (my husband and I are tennis fans). Roger alternates between being very sleepy/cozy vs. very awake, affectionate, and needy for playtime. There's like, no middle ground. He chases his tail a lot. He's the orange one and he's a total mama's boy. Rafa is sleek black with a white belly. He's a big fan of everyone, especially his daddy. He's got the funniest little snout of all time, which means he gets a ton of face kisses. They're bonded brothers (I was told from the same litter!) and we've had them since they were about 10-12 weeks old.

We also have a potential third I posted about in this thread, seeking advice - it's causing me a lot of distress, but I'm trying to stay focused and take it like, one minute at a time. She's a beautiful, tiny little white girl named Ghost. She melts my heart.

Thanks everyone for being so kind and welcoming!! It's great to meet you.
View attachment 185072 View attachment 185073
Hello littlekitkats, we meet again and another warm welcome to you :wave3:

Roger and Rafa are lovely and yes, Ghost is sweet looking :lovecat::lovecat4:

See ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just posted in your other thread! WELCOME! Rafa and Roger are beautiful cats, and Ghost just takes my breath away! That silver tabby-point coat is glorious! No wonder you fell in love with her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlekitkats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all, so much! Yes, she's quite a cutie. She's got these brilliant blue eyes that make me melt.