briigeee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_6320.JPG
IMG_6601.JPG
IMG_6824.JPG
IMG_7391.JPG
Hello everyone! New here and excited to share my girlfriend's handsome 7 month old kitty. His name is Butterball and he's a clumsy mess that purrs so loud you can hear him from the next room over. He loves cuddling and randomly attacking feet. He has the most beautiful amber colored eyes. Hope y'all enjoy his pics!

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

RIP Conner O'mally

Before he had to leave us, he left us ^ Jinxy the only kitten born, who looks and acts just like him.

Am I the only one who meows and chirps to there kitty's and they cone ruining? Lol I'm the crazy cat lady lol

I always try to do that half purr half meow thing that cats do...bodhi usually looks at me like.....dude.....seriously.....you need to put more effort into that..lol

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The young ginger tabby whose picture I posted here on the 20th of March has stopped visiting us. But Jules, the 12 year old (and big) neighbouring orange tabby, is showing up in our backyard on a regular base begging for a few cuddles. When my Missy sees me cuddling with him, she chases him right away. He's a sweet and very laid-back cat.

IMG_2993.JPG

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't put a picture of Samai or Onsa on this thread, so thought I'd share. They are now 14 weeks. I think Samai is part lion and based on her (ahem...loving attitude) I think she's from Tsavo.
Had to update my avatar to this picture.

IMG_0023.JPG