Rescue Momma and Kittens... Advice Needed Please!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hurray for Maya! I'm hoping she hits 200 grams by tomorrow!

Beautiful babies! The black/orange/white one is stunning! :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've had a frustrating morning (not bad, just frustrating), come here, found out that Maya is beginning to gain and thrive, and suddenly the world is right, and calm and peaceful for me again! YAY MAYA!

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Sabrina is looking unbelievably healthy these days. I was just thinking about the poor girl who came to me that was nothing but bones and a pregnant belly. I could feel her spine and hip bones when I petted her. Now she is a healthy weight and doing great!
IMG_1041.jpg

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
So the shelter thinks that the Siamese kittens are older than they originally thought... They are putting them at 8 weeks. One of the volunteers at the shelter they are coming from wants to adopt one. So I will just be getting the mom and one Siamese kitten and the other tuxedo kitten.
Along with the mom and 7 kittens. Whole lot of babies lol. I won't complain about one less, even though I wish they would let it stay with mom a little longer.
The 7 kittens are around 7 weeks old. I am trying to see if they can spay one of the moms before transporting them to me since I only have 4 spay appointments the 17th. I could call and see if they can squeeze in anther but it would be better if they can spay one of them there for me.

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Maya was up to 209 grams this morning!
Also the black and white mom is getting spayed today!
So I will be taking the Siamese mom, Bonnie, Sadie, and Olivia for spays on the 17th!

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay Maya :hyper: that has to be such a relief seeing her growing! Again I will say, you are doing an outstanding job!

:banana2::beerchug: Regarding the black & white mama getting spayed today & the other 4 on the 17th! :clap:

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Bonnie and Clyde went to foster today! The older kittens got their vaccines today and three will be going to homes tomorrow! I think tonight I might move Sadie, Sabrina, and all of the older kittens out of their room into the main living area and move Blake and her kittens into that bedroom.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hurray for Maya breaking the 200 gram barrier!

Yay for the spaying plans!

And the move in the house sounds good.

I hope Bonnie and Clyde adjust well at the foster home. :)

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
The older kittens are out in the main living area with the other adults and the dogs. They are nuts! Running around like crazy kitties acting like they weren't allowed to play in the bedroom or something! Sabrina is hiding- I expected so. Sadie is out watching the kitten craziness.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
The older kittens are out in the main living area with the other adults and the dogs. They are nuts! Running around like crazy kitties acting like they weren't allowed to play in the bedroom or something! Sabrina is hiding- I expected so. Sadie is out watching the kitten craziness.
Everything is just wild and wonderful to them

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww, it's overwhelming for Sabrina. Are they doing better today? That's a big change for them!

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Maya was 219 this morning!
New kittens and momma are here and they are CRAZY. The Siamese momma and babies will stay here until tomorrow evening just because I am working on getting everyone settled and I have to meet with a couple of adopters this evening and then I go in to work early tonight. These kittens have SO MUCH ENERGY and are little balls of adorableness. I have my hands full here lol. I probably wont get any sleep before work!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so thrilled with Maya's gains! When she turned a corner, she hit the ground running!

Can't wait to meet the new guys!

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
The new guys are absolutely adorable! I got some pictures of them but I will have to post tomorrow because they are on my camera and I am at work now :/ but the momma Siamese is absolutely beautiful! She has some tabby markings. I will post a picture the shelter we got her from sent us.