Remembering Krista

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
December 31, 2018:
She’s getting scrambled egg because her eating declined. My first instinct being hairball and the egg being cat Liquid Plummer. 😹 I didn’t know it yet. But she had broken a tooth. Her hospital stay that began her Krista’s Care thread would begin in a few days when the vet office re-opens after the holiday. 😿 516C33EA-09FD-4495-97C5-F08DE9DE8ABD.jpeg

2019:
Look at this lady crossing her legs at her ankles. 😻
7BEAA349-5A45-47CF-87B3-E24CB9803123.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
December 31, 2018:
She’s getting scrambled egg because her eating declined. My first instinct being hairball and the egg being cat Liquid Plummer. 😹 I didn’t know it yet. But she had broken a tooth. Her hospital stay that began her Krista’s Care thread would begin in a few days when the vet office re-opens after the holiday. 😿View attachment 406104

2019:
Look at this lady crossing her legs at her ankles. 😻
View attachment 406103
*WHO's ADORABLE???*
Well, if you've broken a tooth, scrambled egg is a really good option. :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
January 2, 2019:
She went in for blood work today as a precursor to her next dental. The liver numbers would come back all out of whack and she’d be checked in as inpatient in a few days. 😿
View attachment 406371View attachment 406369View attachment 406370View attachment 406368
Krista: "MORE car rides? Well, my carrier IS really stylish and I do like to be seen in it. As for what happens when we get there, well, I guess I'm resigned to that. And maybe they won't put a warning on my door this time. I mean, SERIOUSLY???" :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob: 😑

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krista: "MORE car rides? Well, my carrier IS really stylish and I do like to be seen in it. As for what happens when we get there, well, I guess I'm resigned to that. And maybe they won't put a warning on my door this time. I mean, SERIOUSLY???" :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob: 😑
This predates those visits with the Warning signs. To this point, vet visits were mostly straightforward. This was her at the vet’s office just a month before. She had yet to stay overnight.
A3271AE8-0C4A-4E63-A453-ABB2B8C0F92F.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This predates those visits with the Warning signs. To this point, vet visits were mostly straightforward. This was her at the vet’s office just a month before. She had yet to stay overnight.
View attachment 406380
Is there a toy on the floor nearby, perchance? *How COULD anyone think a warning sign appropriate for THIS face???*

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a toy on the floor nearby, perchance? *How COULD anyone think a warning sign appropriate for THIS face???*
There is indeed a toy on the floor. 🐷
45C111C7-A923-449A-AA48-BAF57F586497.jpeg

As to why the caution signs? You only need to watch this with the volume up.
View media item 422562This was six months and many vet visits and procedures after the photo above. 🤦🏼‍♂️😿 By this point, I don’t blame her. In fact, I felt a little pride when I heard her swearing like a sailor as they retrieved her for me from the back. “You tell ‘em!” It meant she still had fight in her. 😾 Of course, she (almost) always settled right down once she was in the car with me on the way home. And those couple times she was 💩-ing mad, an hour or two in the bathroom with a meal and a camera was enough to let her groom the experience off herself.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is indeed a toy on the floor. 🐷
View attachment 406382

As to why the caution signs? You only need to watch this with the volume up.
View media item 422562This was six months and many vet visits and procedures after the photo above. 🤦🏼‍♂️😿 By this point, I don’t blame her. In fact, I felt a little pride when I heard her swearing like a sailor as they retrieved her for me from the back. “You tell ‘em!” It meant she still had fight in her. 😾 Of course, she (almost) always settled right down once she was in the car with me on the way home. And those couple times she was 💩-ing mad, an hour or two in the bathroom with a meal and a camera was enough to let her groom the experience off herself.
I don't blame Krista either. Or any cat, for that matter, because I feel exactly the same about doctors and the "health care" extortion business.
*FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BADCAT!*
or:
*Sweet little girl waiting patiently on her chair*?
BOTH.