Quick Giveaway! FREE Turbo Scratchers for two winners!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Then there's Oscar, my little "derp" and the aforementioned Oliver's litter mate. He's such a sweetheart, and also a bit weird. For the longest time, he didn't like having his head touched. Then he started letting us do it a little at a time. Now for the most part, we can without issue, but every now and then, it's like he has an epiphany "Oh wait, I don't like my head being touched!" and then will duck after a few seconds of having his head scratched. Little weirdo.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom I dont usually see something at the bottom of your posts...I will check out the link you sent me tomorrow its 11pm here and I'm too tired [emoji]128522[/emoji]

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@imjustacatmom, it's also 11 here, but it's morning :lol3:
Signature is after a long line at the end of a post

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@imjustacstmkm

I know why you can't see my signature. I switched to mobile mode and the pages are different and I also cannot see my own signature. I switched back to desktop mode, it shows.
So maybe it shows only if you are working from a computer or laptop as it is web base. Mobile mode is another interface.
I tried on mobile mode before and it wasn't as easy as desktop mode when I tried to attach photos, for example. So on both my iPad and iPhone they are on desktop mode.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is a cute cat tree! Where did you get that? Also looks like they are having fun! lol
Its from a company called Scratch & Sniff Unique Pet Furniture. They're based in Burien, WA and make cat trees out of driftwood from the beaches here. 

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is a cute cat tree! Where did you get that? Also looks like they are having fun! lol
We got our turbo scratcher. The kitties all love it. It got a bit cracked in transit since our mail people aren't nice about packages, but its just cosmetic damage. :lol3:

Here's pictures of them play with it. 

View media item 370916

View media item 370917
Yes it looks like the cat is having fun with the Turbo Scratchet. Dig the Cat Tree ! ! !