Question of the Day - Monday, December 14, 2020

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I eat out somewhere like Applebee's I almost always order their Pretzels with beer cheese dip. Yummy!!!😋
Oh man I almost got carside there this weekend too. We chose a local place instead.
Oh good lord, I need this! I haven't had one of those big soft pretzels in forever. I wonder if Walmart has them frozen.
They do! I have a box in the freezer. No beer cheese dip though.
Answering again because I can't believe I forgot about Chips and Salsa. You know, when you go to a Mexican restaurant and they make their own fresh tortilla chips and really fresh salsa...AND it's just FREE???
*chef's kiss*
Oh man they are so good!! Sometimes the chips are still hot too. I had the local place on my list of places to go when things reopened but we haven’t done much eating in. I should look to see if they are doing carside or takeout.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of them. Appetizers >>>>> everything else (except dessert). I just found out that I can eat mozzarella sticks again, so every now and then I'll make a couple as a totally unhealthy snack. :biggrin:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart carried Auntie Anne’s frozen Pretzels which are so good. They also have Rico’s nacho cheese dipping cups
Thank you! I'll go check their website.

mozzarella sticks again, so every now and then I'll make a couple as a totally unhealthy snack.
Oh, good idea! I'll get some and add a couple to my snack plate for lunch. :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow those look good! I don’t usually fry things but maybe one of these days we will try to make those. My mother has a small fry daddy we can borrow.

I’ve had Empanadas on my mind too. I can get some from a local bakery either cooked or uncooked. Those might work for New Years Eve dinner.