Question of the Day - Monday, December 14, 2020

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I eat out somewhere like Applebee's I almost always order their Pretzels with beer cheese dip. Yummy!!!šŸ˜‹
Oh man I almost got carside there this weekend too. We chose a local place instead.
Oh good lord, I need this! I haven't had one of those big soft pretzels in forever. I wonder if Walmart has them frozen.
They do! I have a box in the freezer. No beer cheese dip though.
Answering again because I can't believe I forgot about Chips and Salsa. You know, when you go to a Mexican restaurant and they make their own fresh tortilla chips and really fresh salsa...AND it's just FREE???
*chef's kiss*
Oh man they are so good!! Sometimes the chips are still hot too. I had the local place on my list of places to go when things reopened but we havenā€™t done much eating in. I should look to see if they are doing carside or takeout.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of them. Appetizers >>>>> everything else (except dessert). I just found out that I can eat mozzarella sticks again, so every now and then I'll make a couple as a totally unhealthy snack. :biggrin:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart carried Auntie Anneā€™s frozen Pretzels which are so good. They also have Ricoā€™s nacho cheese dipping cups
Thank you! I'll go check their website.

mozzarella sticks again, so every now and then I'll make a couple as a totally unhealthy snack.
Oh, good idea! I'll get some and add a couple to my snack plate for lunch. :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow those look good! I donā€™t usually fry things but maybe one of these days we will try to make those. My mother has a small fry daddy we can borrow.

Iā€™ve had Empanadas on my mind too. I can get some from a local bakery either cooked or uncooked. Those might work for New Years Eve dinner.