Quarantine baking

Winchester

TCS Member
Veteran
Reaction score
Chocolate Brownie Cookies and Snickerdoodles this morning. Those Brownie cookies are simply decadent, if you like chocolate. Rick said they were a little bit of cookie mixed in the chocolate. Mmmm! (I always underbake my chocolate cookies, just a wee bit....just because.)

SnicksBrownies.jpg

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Reaction score
Chocolate Brownie Cookies and Snickerdoodles this morning. Those Brownie cookies are simply decadent, if you like chocolate. Rick said they were a little bit of cookie mixed in the chocolate. Mmmm! (I always underbake my chocolate cookies, just a wee bit....just because.)

View attachment 354604
If I send you my address, can I have a 'care package'? :flail:

LTS3

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Reaction score
Last edited:

Winchester

TCS Member
Veteran
Reaction score
Sweet potato pie anyone? It smells wonderful and doesn't look too bad. Dessert tonight. (That little hole is from when I stuck a knife in to see if it was done. It was.) Supposedly it is to puff up like a souffle, but then it will fall as it starts to cool. I just took it out of the oven.

SPPie.jpg

Winchester

TCS Member
Veteran
Reaction score
The sweet potato pie tastes wonderful, even Rick says it's really good. I think pumpkin pie is a little creamier. I'm thinking of making a pumpkin pie recipe, but subbing sweet potatoes, which is not what I did today. Nonetheless, it's really quite good. I'd make it again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Don't believe everything you think.
Staff Member
Reaction score
Somebody brought me a basket of strawberries and I made strawberry bars from them. The crust was a little dry but nothing that a little bit of whipped cream couldn't fix. 😀 I'd make them again, but put more butter in the crust mixture next time.

IMG_9503.jpeg

IMG_9507.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Reaction score
I'm making lazy enchiladas (microwave burritos with enchilada sauce and cheese on top, baked for 20 minutes). Was bored of plain microwave enchiladas, lol.
Sorry but did you mean to post in a different section? :dunno: I thought enchiladas were a meal for dinner, etc. not Quarantine Baking.