Pumpkin Will Be Crossing The Bridge In A Few Days

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys. Here is a picture of a piece that is being made for me with a small bit of Pumpkin's cremation ashes. It's a glass blower out of Oregon. I can't wait to see how mine turns out.
Beautiful. Looking forward to seeing yours. Take care.
oh my gawd, that weather. My sister likes cold. She's in Maryland right now. I dont' do well mentally or physically in it. Im sorry about those temps. The only good thing about snow is snowboarding or sledding or toboganning. That stuff is pretty fun. I'm glad you're well. And I will post a pic of my actual piece when it arrives. It should be here this week.
:wave3:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys. Here is a picture of a piece that is being made for me with a small bit of Pumpkin's cremation ashes. It's a glass blower out of Oregon. I can't wait to see how mine turns out.
Nice piece of art!
Can I ask you a couple of questions? What is it made of? Is it glass? Is that whitish irregular area in the pendant ashes from a pet/your pet?
If so, then I wonder why in some cases ashes appear to be whitish/light grey, and in some other cases they are dark. Some times they are fine as flour, some other times they are grainy like coarse sand.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vampyre08

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey there. yes the material is glass and the artist has different colors you can choose from. The whitish stuff are his ashes. I have noticed sometimes they appear more course or more fine. Maybe it depends on the crematorium's process.

So here is the artist's website. She's in Oregon. She did great work, for not a whole lot of money. Sneak Peek Glass - Studio Art Glass