Pregnant Cat Updated - Fleas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She... she moved them.... i am so stressed. I apologize if i did something wrong. I feel so bad.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She has moved only 1 kitten right now. I dont know what will happen later

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Can you keep your bedroom door closed so she can’t move them out there? Do they cry a lot Or was she just hungry that time?

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They were crying alot thats why i made her feed them.

She moved 3 under the couch now. I'm sorry. I don't know what to do so I'm just letting her

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She keeps meowing and rubbing onto me.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I AM SO SCARED UGHHH HUHUHU. SHE KEEPS BITING THE BARS. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. ALL THE KITTENS ARE NOW UNDER THE COUCH. ITS NOT THAT SAFE THERE. THEY CAN GET STUCK DUE TO THE BARS. MAMA CAT IS GETTING MAD. SHES PANTING AND RUSHING. I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD WAIT FOR HER TO CALM DOWN. SHE MOVED THEM TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUCH WITHOUT THE BLANKET. IM NOW SCARED CUZ THE FLOOR IS QUITE COLD AS WELL

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im afraid shell be mad if i try to move them again. Im so scared IM PANICKING.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sometimes my boy will do that if he’s been in the other room for awhile and he’s just really happy to see me. It’s like he’s saying he missed me! It’s hard to say but that would be my guess since you mentioned you had left for a bit. Are you her favorite person?

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

This is where they are. I only see 2 right now. I think the other 3 are nursing. She's laying down behind the couch right now

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Biting what bars?
She was getting mad and scared when i locked her in the cage and my old setup had bars as well but didnt have a door and she still kept biting that.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Please try to calm down, because cats pick up on our stress. I know it’s scary but take some breaths and keep in mind they aren’t in any immediate danger. Are the kittens sleeping in a pile right now or crying? If they are in a pile, they are fine.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes my boy will do that if he’s been in the other room for awhile and he’s just really happy to see me. It’s like he’s saying he missed me! It’s hard to say but that would be my guess since you mentioned you had left for a bit. Are you her favorite person?
I guess so. She didnt go to the bedroom earlier unless i went with her to get her children. She purrs and rubs onto me but still seemed tensed.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please try to calm down, because cats pick up on our stress. I know it’s scary but take some breaths and keep in mind they aren’t in any immediate danger. Are the kittens sleeping in a pile right now or crying? If they are in a pile, they are fine.
I hear 1 making noises right now but thats it.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She keeps meowing at me right now

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They have all calmed down. Ive put up the recliners and theyre all sleeping on the blanket while shes feeding one.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is there a way to move them in the future without her trying to worry and trying to hide them again? Ill make sure there isn't bars this time so that she doesn't panic. Ill only use cardboard. I don't think ill keep track of their weight anytime soon. Maybe ill do it every other day. The kittens are gaining a lot of weight. The smallest gains above 10g a day and the biggest gains almost 20g a day anyways. I just worry about the temperature now.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Line a towel or better, cardboard around the desk nest as best as you can to disguise the bars and later on after she has fed them and you’ve calmed down, see about moving them.

Yes, no need to weigh them, they are gaining well. If you notice one lagging, weigh him but only if necessary.

Maybe give her some cheese!

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Line a towel or better, cardboard around the desk nest as best as you can to disguise the bars and later on after she has fed them and you’ve calmed down, see about moving them.

Yes, no need to weigh them, they are gaining well. If you notice one lagging, weigh him but only if necessary.

Maybe give her some cheese!
I've been giving her cheese everyday for about 3 days now.

Here they are right now.

Good thing i sweeped it earlier before she moved everyone. I will go find more cardboard later. I only put the bars to support the cardboard in the first place.

I think ill have to permanently move them to the livingroom since the kitchen is always loud and our bedroom was beside it. Its much quieter in the livingroom when nobody's watching. But i worry since we always open the windows when it gets hot.