pregnant cat temperature dropped ?

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
still nothing?? god im anxious for u guys hopefully today will be the day for both of you. im hoping coz i know when sasha mated i will know roughly within few days when she is due. im goin to try that calender thing thanks. good luck ladies
nikki did you try the calendar?

Also, I'm not worried about my Bella...she's content and relaxed...she also ate a big breakfast today after hardly nothing yesterday. Only new thing happening now is the other cats followed her around earlier for a while....they were all sniffing her backside..HAHA...ok let's GO! haha

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 ive fallen in love with yid he is a very handsome cat!!! lovely eyes. you are a lucky lady to have such beautiful cats, all of them i would take in a second :p 

try not to worry about her, maybe the other cats are sniffing at her as they know she is ready to give birth. do you know the exact date she mated? maybe its cause she has alot of babies in there she is letting them cook a little bit longer haha

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the callender says she is due on 18th of april. its good how it tells you when each stage will be etc thanks

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hey she's due on my birthday! haha

Yeah, I think Bella's still letting them kittens marinate a little longer LOL.

Thanks for the comment on Yid...you know, he was taken from our front yard about 4 yrs ago (mistaken for a stray) IDK,,,but he ended up at the local animal rescue league, and when I found out and went down to get him, he had just been adopted by somebody. I was soooo upset, and there was nothing I could do.  They treated me like I was the bad cat owner...psh. Anyway, 3-4 months later, I was pulling into the driveway and there he was! Sitting there in his 'spot' like nothing ever happened. haha to them...you don't mess with Yid! He's a loyal boy

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ooh I forgot....Bella was in heat during the week of January 23rd. for about 3-4 days. The day I actually 'caught' them in the act was on Tuesday, Jan 24. So this is the week! YAY...go Bella..go Bella...awww my princess. She's getting fixed after this litter, already put the money aside for that (thinking ahead)

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lilkim, where'd you go? we need updates..haha...ok maybe the kittens are actually coming now?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
no contractions or anything ill go and check on her again now it just looks like discharge but like brown and it just a little bit and u think ur cats just marinating i think my cat is in a slow cook setting haha

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well dont think she got contractions but just checked her again and her vulva seems bigger like its closer to her bum is this normal

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hopefully sasha goes on her due date i will be able to post pics for your birthday of kittens :D

aw thats brill that it will be this week, think she looks like she got a big litter in there especially since the last litter she was tiny. i will be here cheerin bella on.

lilkim maybe her vulva gettin bigger cause babies pushing on it, oh gd luck smudge.

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i hope so am sick of waiting now if she hasnt had them by monday i think a trip to the vet since she is having all the signs lol

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well dont think she got contractions but just checked her again and her vulva seems bigger like its closer to her bum is this normal
yep, Bella looks like that too. It's get bigger and look a little swollen. What was the brown stringy thing you saw? I was thinking maybe poop..you know how they get it stuck on the hair sometimes and the preggos can't always clean that area too well. Bella did that yesterday. ucky...but I got it with a wash cloth

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she actually finally let me check her temperature and was very calm about it her temp is 37.6c so just under 100f but we shall see if she has them in the next 2 days

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok I just called my vet to ask questions about Bella cause she had the diarrhea again and then vomitted, My vet said it's normal and to just keep an eye on her and call them friday afternoon if she hasn't gone into labor by then.

Also, I asked about brown discharge. She said it's normal and can last for 4-5 days...she said she's seen it many times specially with first litters. But if it happens for a 7 or more days to get her checked cause she could have infection or something

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
omg now I cant find Bella. she jumped on my lap twice while I was on phone with the vet...now I dont know where she is..???and she wont come when I call her...ARGHHHHHH    GEEEEZ

I'll be back

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
nevermind, she's sitting on the bathroom floor behind the door. she pulled a towel off the towel rack and is just sitting there on it, purring real loud. I looked at her vulva realy close, and it looks a little opened now. hmmmm

I'll update later

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
we have a little blood coming from the vulva now   

counted 1 contraction

okie dokie -  here we go..maybe..?

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
another cool thing I wanted to share.

I can feel one of the little kids right down there at the vulva...sorta to the left side. It's really cool to be able to document all this activity

ok I'm going to sit with her a while and see what happens. Will give more updates soon

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw wow yey u must take pics of it all so we know what we r in for haha. so happy for u, its finally here!!

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well it's been a couple of hours and nothing much yet....just a little blood and maybe a contraction here and there. This must be the night.....I hope

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw bet u will wake up to kittens. hope u dont miss it all. sasha is curled up on my lap and keeps rolling over like a beached whale wanting me to tickle her belly. hopefully the contractions keep coming and they come soon for you x