pregnant cat temperature dropped ?

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha i doubt it its nearly 8 pm now maybe ill get some 2moz or the day after or she seems to do is lie down or go to the window haha wbu hows bella doing

wow! well maybe she'll wake you up in the night ..? bella is the same, just sitting in that same spot on the bed. But Just in case, I covered the matress with plastic and put that old blanket on there

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well she had a loose stool not really loose but looser than normal also there was blood there but watery is this normal she keeps pacing alot like she dont know what to do also she had abit of a cry a minute ago but if she not pacing she just lying down looking sorrowful 
it really sounds like it'll be soon, like within the next 24 hrs at least

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks.....those are my babies right there!

omg they are stunning!! i can see why u wanted bella to have kittens :D

lilkim im so sorry about your loss and smudges. will you be keeping one of her kittens? we are wanting to keep one of sashas as she doesnt have a companion and its her first litter so thinkin it a good idea to let her keep one of her babies. thats even if i can let any of them go 

i will keep checkin forum please let me know how both your labours go and if there anythin i could expect that was a surprise to you guys xxx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well ill be going sleep soon hopefully something might happen but dont know i guess il just have to wait and see lol if not still the waiting game

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
nope still nothing ive put her up stairs again for the day because its really warm so got my windows and doors open il check on her again soon 

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
still nothing? ahhh geez

well maybe today for both of us...yeah right..ok maybe

You know what's gonna happen don't ya? It'll be when we least expect it . ha ha

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Gosh, Im beginning to worry. Perhaps one of these few cases where it is best to let a vet induce the delivery?

So many fire sure signs, and nothtng happening day after day...

Phone at least your vet and talk it over?

Good luck!   *vibes*

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Induce? hmmm, I've thought of it, but unless my cat seems in distress, then,  I think it's best to let nature take it's course...I also don't want to pay $150+ for nothing unless absolutely necessary. I did talk to my vet on monday though...she says by tomorrow, so we shall see if she's correct

Anyway, for everyone waiting and trying to figure out or the count the days...this is a great pregnancy calendar that I've used twice in the past and it is pretty accurate! lots of good info in there too

>>>  

http://www.purrinlot.com/preg.htm

Last edited:

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha yep i phoned my vet today and she said as long as she not distressed

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i dont know when she mated haha

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not knowing when your cat mated really doesn't help knowing when a vet should step in.  Still, hopefully you will be getting her neutered once she has finished feeding her kittens.

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes i am and if you look at the previous post you will see went to a vet 3 week ago and they said she was 6 weeks then  so she due anytime this week

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
still nothing?? god im anxious for u guys hopefully today will be the day for both of you. im hoping coz i know when sasha mated i will know roughly within few days when she is due. im goin to try that calender thing thanks. good luck ladies

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well just went to check on her again  and seem there it a little brown stringy thing coming from her vulva maybe she hasnt lost all her plug yet and its coming out bit by bit

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw wow thats amazing is there any contractions or anything pushing it out?

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
there is a photo of fatty today. do you know how to feel gently to count kittens i want to feel roughly. ive got a whole room for her and kittens so space isnt a problem.just want to be kind of prepared 

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well just went to check on her again  and seem there it a little brown stringy thing coming from her vulva maybe she hasnt lost all her plug yet and its coming out bit by bit
A brown stringy thing??? what the? Is she having any contractions?

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
there is a photo of fatty today. do you know how to feel gently to count kittens i want to feel roughly. ive got a whole room for her and kittens so space isnt a problem.just want to be kind of prepared 

she is soooooo pretty, reminds me of a cat I had years ago. Anyway, she looks like she has Maine Coon breed in her...maybe your vet can tell. I love maine coon cats! They call them the Gentle Giants. Go to my profile and look at Yid, the orange cat...he's got Maine Coon so my vet says. I dont think 100% though

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yea im pretty sure she has maine coon in her think, she has alot of the traits that they have although not the size (apart from belly now) she is quite small but still young. she follows me about everywhere and it the best natured cat i have ever met. will go look at ur baby the now xx